𝐅 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄

蘇科

It was early in the morning and you asked your guards if you could go on a walk, which they agreed to

Zuko gave you walking privileges since you've had good behavior the last few weeks, so you're allowed to walk around the ship without escorts. 

You were walking down a hallway when you overheard Zuko and Iroh talking in his room. 

"The only reason you should be interrupting me is if you have news about the Avatar," Zuko said coldly, his back turned to the old man. 

"Well, there is news, Prince Zuko, but you might not like it. Don't get too upset," Iroh stated. 

"Uncle, you taught me that keeping a level head is a sign of a great leader. Now, whatever you have to say, I'm sure I can take it," Zuko calmly assured, not taking his gaze off his altar. 

"Okay, then. We have no idea where he is," Iroh shrugged. 

The candles in front of Zuko erupted in flames and he jumped up from his seat. 

"WHAT?!" He shouted, glaring at his uncle.

 "You really should open a window in here," Iroh sighed, taking out his fan. 

"Give me the map!" Zuko exclaimed, snatching a scroll out of Iroh's hand. 

"There have been multiple sightings of the Avatar, but he is impossible to track down," Iroh explained. 

"How am I going to find him, Uncle? He is clearly a master of evasive maneuvering," Zuko asked, gazing down at the map. 

You suddenly got an idea, but knew that there was a fifty-fifty chance of your getting burned to a crisp for doing it. 

But you put on your big girl pants and walked in anyway.

"I'm sorry, but, I couldn't help but overhear your dilemma," you chimed, walking in. 

"That'll happen when you eavesdrop. Now what are you doing in my room? I did not give you permission to come in here," Zuko spat, looking you up and down. 

"I know that, yes, but I think I can help if you let me see the map," you answered, getting closer. 

"How could you possibly help?' he asked as you stood next to him, examining the map. 

"He's making pitstops," you stated without a beat. 

Iroh and Zuko looked at each other before looking at you. 

"What are you talking about?" Zuko asked. 

"He's making stops at these little fun, tourist-y spots. Like here. You can go boar-cow tipping. And there. One of the most beautiful flower fields you will ever see," you explained, pointing to each x on the map.