𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐓 𝐖 𝐎

蘇科

You landed on this mini island so everyone could try to plan out your next move

"Look, we escaped from the Dai Li, we got Appa back, I'm telling you, we should go to the Earth King now and tell him our plan. We're on a roll," Sokka said proudly. 

"One good hour after weeks of trouble isn't much of a roll," you rolled your eyes. 

"We can build on it. If we want to invade the Fire Nation when the eclipse happens, we need the Earth King's support," Sokka replied. 

"What makes you think we'll get it? I don't know if you've noticed, but things don't usually go that smoothly for our little gang," Toph chimed. 

"I know, but I've got a good feeling about this. This time'll be different," Sokka smiled. 

"Sokka, Long Feng is in control of the city. His conspiracy with the Dai Li is too powerful. I think we should just keep flying and leave this horrible place behind us," you proposed. 

"I'm with (y/n). I've seen enough of Ba Sing Se. And I can't even see!" Toph agreed. 

"But now that we have Appa back, there's nothing stopping us from telling the Earth King the truth. About the conspiracy and the war," Aang chimed, floating over. 

"See, Aang's with me. It's the whole reason we came here in the first place, we have to try," Sokka pleaded. 

Everyone looked to you and you placed your hand on your chin. 

'I guess I kind of took the role as the leader of the group. Although I can't tell if it's just my age or my actual leadership qualities.' 

"Well, I guess if the Earth King knew the truth, things could change," you stated quizzically. 

"I don't trust the new positive Sokka. Long Feng brainwashed you, didn't he?!" Toph shouted, getting up from her spot on the ground. J

ust then, Aang spotted Earth Kingdom ships in the distance. 

"That's probably the Dai Li searching for us, so?" Sokka asked. 

Everyone looked back at you and you smirked. 

"Let's fly," you said determinedly.

蘇科

Appa roared as you flew closer to the Earth King's castle. 

"Can we please buy a new saddle?! Riding bareback is terrifying!" Toph exclaimed. 

"I second that!" you said in a cracked voice. 

"There it is. That whole thing is the palace. The Earth King's chamber should be in the center," Sokka stated, pointing down to the large building ahead.