𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄

蘇科

"I can't believe Appa was stolen," you said sadly while watching Sokka draw flyers of Appa

"Yeah, sand benders took him and sold him somewhere in Ba Sing Se. All we have to do is find him," Sokka stated. 

Just then, Katara and Aang ran in. 

"We found a printer to make our posters," Katara smiled while holding up a poster with a picture that was the spitting image of Appa. 

"Hey, I thought designing the Lost Appa poster was my job. I've been working all day on my Appa," Sokka said, holding up his drawing. 

It looked like Appa's butt was on both ends. 

"Sokka, the arrow is on Appa's head," Aang facepalmed. 

"This is his head," Sokka corrected, pointing at his picture. 

"Why are feet coming out of it?" Katara asked, taking the picture. 

"Those are his horns! I haven't seen him in a while, okay," Sokka exclaimed, snatching his drawing back. 

"It looks just like him to me," Toph said happily. 

"Thank you, I worked really...why do you feel the need to do that?" Sokka asked, now seeing what she did. 

You burst into laughter and Katara rolled her eyes. 

"Let's just stick with the professional version," Katara sighed. 

Sokka frustratingly ripped his picture to shreds. 

"You're cleaning that up," you chimed.

 "Come on, let's get busy!" Aang said happily, showing the stack of flyers.

蘇科

After about a half an hour, Aang came back from putting out flyers. 

"I just finished dropping off all the leaflets. Has anyone come in with news about Appa?" Aang asked. 

"It's only been a day. Just be patient," you assured, putting down a card in a game you and Sokka were playing. 

Aang sighed and sat down to watch, when someone knocked on the door. 

"Wow, you're right! Patience really pays off," Aang said happily. 

He ran to the door and opened it to reveal this woman with a very creepy smile. 

"Joo Dee?" Aang stated quizzically. 

"Hello, Aang and Katara and Sokka and Toph and-." "(y/n)," you chimed. 

"What happened to you? Did the Dai Li throw you in jail?" Sokka asked, getting up and walking over to her.