27

Over the past week things had been a little hectic for Kate. She spent a lot of time with the Mikaelsons her mates trying to make sure leaving with them was what she really wanted.
They were do to disappear back to their universe on Sunday.  During her time she wanted to get closer to klaus as she hadn't been as close to him as the rest.

It was currently Saturday.
Conner wanted to go over to the Mikaelsons. He just couldn't get enough of Rebekah. Liv was still gone and working on her undercover mission. As much as Kate wanted to go over they couldn't leave Noah alone by himself.

It was about noon when they got a knock on the front door. Kate walked over from the living room to open it.

After she opened it she was treated by Klaus and Rebekah.

"Hey what are you guys doin here." She said while she gestured them in. As they walked in.

"What love. Can't we just come see our mates?" He said and turned to her with an raised eyebrow.

She chuckled and replied,"of course you can."

She walk up to him and gave him a small peck on the lips before bringing him into the living room. They sat and Rebekah was playing with Noah.

Kate sat in silence watching them. The thoughts were running rampant on her head.
She knew that they would just disappear tomorrow and go back to their own universe. Her and Conner agreed to go, but they still haven't told the Mikaelsons. They were worried about Noah, and with Liv not back they didn't know what to do.

She was shaken out of her thoughts by klaus giving her a light squeeze on the arm. She turned to look at him, and saw the concerned look on his face.

She waved him off.

There was another knock on the door. Kate was quick to get up and make her way over to the door. Klaus was quick on her heels.

She was shocked when she opened the door. Stabler. (For those of you who don't watch SVU he is an old friend and colleague of livs .)

She had met him a few times, but him being here like this couldn't be good.

She let him in. She didn't miss the worry glances he shot at klaus.

"Stabler what are you doing here? Is everything alright?" Kate asked.

This when Rebekah and Conner walked in to see what was going on.

"No Kate. I hate that I have to tell you this, but Liv died on the job. She was shot by a leader of the rumlow gang. I'm sorry."

She didn't know what to do she was in shock. She just stood there frozen. She couldn't leave Noah all alone. She just lost the second mother figure to her. She was gone.

Connor started crying and that's when Noah walked in.

Stabler turned to Kate and said," I'll leave you to grieve and also here are the adoption papers for Noah."

He handed her a folder. He figure since they were 18 they would want to protect their little brother. With that he left.

Kate stood there with the folder clutched in her hand, and was trying to process what had just happened. That's when she felt a tug on her shirt. She turned to Noah, and saw the unanswered question in his eye.

She didn't notice the looks of pity from the Mikaelsons. Klaus stood there while Rebekah comforted Connor.

Kate kneeled down onto the floor in front of her little brother. The tears started trailing down her face.

"Noah I'm about to tell you something and it's very sad bud ok. Mom is gone in a better place now, and we won't see her again."

She saw his eyes tear up and the little boy rushed over and hugged Kate.

Noah saw Connor crying and ran to give his big brother a hug.

"Love."

Kate turned to look at klaus, and in recent events she knew she couldn't leave her brother here all alone even if it ment losing her mates.

"I know you haven't made a decision, but if you do love bring your little brother with."

She looked at him shocked. She looked forward Connor and he nodded at her.

"We're planning on going with you guys tomorrow."

Even in the recent events Klaus and Rebekah couldn't hold the excitement off their faces. Well klaus just smirked in victory.

The siblings left within the next hour and the 3 were pack everything they needed mostly necessities for a few days. Along with heart felt items. They would get clothes and similar items later on.

Kate tucked Noah into bed when it was very late. For the next hour Connor and Kate hauled the bags down by the front doors.

Hey guys there will not be an update for the next couple weeks because things have been busy sorry