chapter 4

*Pete pov*

I am trying so hard to put myself to sleep but I can't. This is all because of that bastard Vegas!! Why does he has to mess with me, as far as I remember he is interested in Porsche but what now? is he bored of Porsche? Or he realized that he can't win Porsche so he is targeting me now? but why, I am just a bodyguard.
I don't know what are you thinking Vegas but all I am thinking about is YOU. Only you.

"Can't sleep again?" Porsche who entered the room turned to ask me.

" hmm.." I just hummed still trying so hard to get some sleep.

"What happened to you, Pete? You are like this for a week already"

I opened my eyes "nothing" I then closed my eyes again and covered myself with a blanket.

"Okay, if you say so... good night"

it's been already a week since that incident but that so-called devil is not leaving my head. And I haven't seen vegas since that day, maybe he is just teasing me for fun and nothing more. Yes, it should be nothing I tried to convince myself by saying all these but the reality is ....
I have been avoiding him whenever he visits the main family because I don't dare to face him after what he said.... consume? does he think I am food that he can consume? What does he mean by that? Idiot!!!

*vegas pov*

I smiled to myself seeing the figure in front of me. He is tied to a chair and covered with blood but I am not sure if he is still alive, it will be better for him if he was already dead otherwise I will make him suffer more before killing him. He dared to mess with the devil and I should show him who I am right?

Before killing him, I managed to get the information about the person who attacked me in the restaurant. Thinking about the incident that happened in a restaurant that day made me remember my cutie again.

Pete is avoiding me since that day, whenever I try to approach him he would just ignore me as if he was running from me but I won't give up easily.
I am not the kind of person who would be interested in a mere bodyguard but Pete is different. I want to tease him more, I like the way he gets nervous around me.

I have got a plan!! "How are you going to escape from me now Pete" I said in my mind.

(At the main family)

" why Pete?" kinn asked surprisingly.

"Well, I will choose Porsche then" I know, kinn will never agree to give Porsche to me.

"you're really something vegas, I will leave Pete to you then but if you do something to Pete I am sure I won't leave you"

Wow, kinn really cares about Pete then snatching Pete from kinn is definitely a good idea. I told kinn that I found a traitor who attacked me in the restaurant and they are targeting the main family too. Of course I lied, they are not targeting the main family but I need an excuse to take Pete with me.Kinn sends a bodyguard to call Pete and Pete is here.

"Khun kinn" Pete bowed but he didn't even glance at me. Let's see how are you going to ignore me from now on Pete.

"Pete, I am sending you on a mission with vegas" kinn said to Pete

"uhh... hmm what is that mission Khun kinn" Pete asked of course he was surprised.

"vegas found some traitors to both main and minor family so I am trusting you on that Pete"

"Can we go now?" I asked kinn with an annoyed look.

"take care Pete"

"Don't worry kinn, I will take care of Pete" I said mockingly and turned to walks towards pete but a huge figure stood between me and Pete and with that creepy outfit he looked angry at me.
"I don't allow you take Pete" he shouted dramatically.

"kinn already agreed to that" I said

"oii kinn, pete is mine. Why are you sending him with vegas" he said as he hugged Pete.

Pete is your's? Just wait a little longer and I will snatch pete from all of you.

"phi, I'm just sending on mission. he will come back" kinn tried to explain tankhun.
But my crazy cousin started faking tears "pete, you have changed! You only care about kinn now"

I'm done. Really? I just want to meet Pete who is avoiding me since a week but this crazy cousin of mine making it difficult for me. I can't witness more of his crazy behavior so I dragged pete out of the room ignoring the tantrums that my cousin is throwing at me.

*Pete pov*

I went to the meeting room when Khun kinn called for me but when I am about to enter the room a familiar scent hit my nose and I know whom this scent belongs to but when Khun kinn told me that I have to go with vegas, my mind went blank and I am sure vegas eyes are shooting me, more like he is satisfied to get me as his prey.

What can I do I can't refuse Khun kinn but going with vegas is exactly like letting myself into a tiger cage.

He dragged me out of that room and now his hand has a tight grip on my waist. The bodyguards was quite surprised by his behavior but he ignored all of them and his eyes locked with mine. Damn,Why is he smiling like an idiot!!
"khun vegas" I called his name as I tried to slip from his grip but he tightened the grip even more "this is going to be fun, pete" he whispered.

Hi guys
How are you all?
Hope you enjoyed!
Leave a comment
You're votes and comments meant a lot to me😊😊😊
Love you all bubbles ♥ ♥