The attention seeker

Hi guys
A little special chapter for you

Vegas pov

"no way Pete"

"please Vegas, I have to attend khun no's birthday and I want to spend some time with my friends" Pete stood in front of me with his hands on his hips while I'm sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I don't want you to go there! And what's with this outfit? It's too revealing" I pointed my fingers at the dress that neatly arranged on bed. There's no way I'm letting Pete wear it.

"it's not my choice... Khun no wanted me to wear it. Besides, I'm just going to main family. We won't go out... We're going to stay in the home" he said.

" You don't understand it babe, I don't like them. That specs guy, kinn... and especially that crazy khun, they are trying to steal you from me. I won't allow it, you are mine now"

pete rolled his eyes and suggested something "how about you lock me up in our room so that no one can steal me from you"

my face suddenly lit up at the idea. "Actually, it's a good idea" I murmured, imagining the scenario of locking pete in our home but... I was pulled back from my thoughts when "ouch!!!" pete pinched my shoulder hard.

"Are you crazy vegas?" he scowled and grabbed the dress that khun sent him

"what? I am not allowing you to wear that" I said in a dominating tone.

"do whatever you want I am going to wear it" he replied.

"then don't blame me if I kill them all for seeing your body like that"

"don't try to piss me vegas, and what about you? You always go to meetings with at least three of your shirt buttons undone. Had I ever restricted you to go out like that?" pete spat and he was quite angry.

"that's different pete" I still tried to convince him because I really don't want others to see him like that especially when that dress perfectly exposes his curves.

"I don't want to argue with you anymore" he said as he left the room but he didn't forget to bring that damn dress along.

****

It was midnight I was twisting in our bed unable to sleep. Pete and Macau haven't returned home maybe there are asleep by now but they didn't even call me once since they were gone.

I know pete was angry with me and I am also mad at him for not listening to me. I have to suppress my urge to burn down the main family mansion and better try to sleep otherwise there will be another war.

I woke up to rustling like sounds that seemed to come from downstairs. When I reached the living room trying to adjust my eyes to the lighting, I spotted pete surrounded by bodyguards and he was holding something in his arms but I can't figure out what.

Eventually, pete eyes landed on me with some sparkles I have never seen before and he reached me still holding something in his arms.

"vegas... see" he smiled while showing me that thing but surprisingly that thing started moving "what is this thing pete? It's even moving" I rubbed my eyes because I am still dizzy from my sleep.

"ouch!!! Pete, stop pinching me for god's sake" I sometimes forgot he is the head bodyguard but why did he do this now?

"don't call my baby 'a thing' vegas" ohh I get it now... I got a clear picture of him now with round dark grey eyes looking straight into my eyes but wait... "what did you just call him now. your baby?" I threw him a confused look.