chapter 10

Pete pov

I fell asleep after so much thinking to figure out what the real intention of vegas is but didn't find any.

"peteee!!!!!" I was still in my sleep when someone barged into my room shouting. I open my eyes coercively and saw Porsche standing near the edge of the bed

"what's wrong?" I asked as I got up from the bed.

"let's go to the bar" he said excitedly.

"what? Did you ruin my sleep to ask this? It's still early Porsche. Let's go at night" I tried to sound as reasonable as possible because I still want to sleep.

"oyeee Pete, it's already 9 PM. Go take a shower you look like a zombie" he was about to leave after saying that.

"you guys go I will sleep" I said and a big grin appeared on his face "I'll just come after 10 minutes and I'll drag you even if you are in pajamas" and with that, he left.

What the hell!! Will he really do that? Well, he is Porsche after all. I know his temper, I wonder how khun kinn is bearing with my friend.

I thought we are going to yok's bar as usual but we are at another bar. Tankhun, arm, and pol was dancing crazily after a few drinks. Porsche is drinking in the front seat. suddenly arm sat next to me or should I say he tripped and fell next to me. I just laughed

"petee" he came too close to my ear that his lips almost touched the edge of my ear so I backed off a little but he hugged locking his hands around my shoulders.

"p..l iss cuee" he said almost whispering. I didn't get what he said so I moved closer to catch his words "what did you say arm?".

"pol is so cute" oh I get it now he said.. wait, what he said? I looked at him again "he is really cute"

"and why are you telling me this" I asked him

"shh, it's a secret" he put his finger Infront of his mouth and left to continue the dance.

What the fuck even happened!!

"Pete" it was Porsche this time. what? Before its arm and now it's you Porsche

"what do you want?" I asked without looking at him because he literally dragged me here.

"what did you do this morning?" he tilted his head showing every single tooth like he is teasing me.

"what do you mean?"

"oh! You are not sharing anything with me nowadays" he pouted.

" oh, I thought you were so busy with khun kinn all the time so I didn't have the chance to talk to you" I mocked him.

"sorryyyyyy Pete, now tell me. Are you two dating?"

"what do you mean by that?" I was confused by his question.

"you don't have to hide anymore Pete, I saw you and vegas together and you guys were kissing too"

damn!!! Porsche must have seen us this morning, what should I tell him now.

"do you love him" Porsche asked out of the blue but wait, it reminded vegas words. He said he loves me, I almost forgot that after the kiss.

"I don't know Porsche" I said in a low tone while looking down.

"well, did you two fuck each other" shiyaaa. This man is definitely my best friend. How could he say those words without shame.

"shut up Porsche" I slammed his mouth lightly. I am done with this idiot.

"doesn't he here for you then?" he looked another side and I followed his gaze.

vegas? Looks like he is totally drunk and seems to piss off too but why?

Vegas pov

It's not like I didn't enjoy the previous rides and to be honest they are more exciting compared to this ride but this is the ride I want to remember the most.

The feeling that I won't able to have with anyone except Pete and that is the first kiss I have ever initiated voluntarily, to my surprise his lips were so soft and taste sweet. I didn't plan anything that time I was just going with the flow but I blurted out the word 'love'.

The word love is only for macau in my life but how can I say that to pete? Is this called..... No, I just want to ruin kinn though Pete but why I am feeling different?

I decided to go to the bar to ease my mind but I saw Pete. My mind already filled with pete and him showing up here is not helping at all. Not so long after I saw Pete laughing at a guy I remember him he was one of the bodyguards of tankhun the specs guy but what is he doing?

Why he is touching MY Pete? How can I control my anger don't wake my devil side dude! and Pete, why don't you push him? Don't wait for me to cut his hands for touching you like that.

wait

he is getting too close, and....did he kiss? DID... HE... JUST... KISSED... MY... PETE? My vision started to get blurry why? I must have drunk a lot without realizing I got pissed off. it was the specs dude earlier and now Porsche? I know l know they both are best friends but they can just talk without touching right?

Pete pov

I saw him going to the restroom alone "just go" Porsche said

"huh... where?"

"you have that worry expression on your face just go and check on him if you want" he advised.

Yes, I want to go but I don't know how to face him after that kiss. Whatever, I'll just go and check him I pursued my mind and gathered the courage to approach him.

"oyee cheers to my friend..." Porsche raised a glass when I stand up.

"Porsche, I'll just let it go since you are drunk I'll deal with you later"

"Ai Pete where are you going?" khun noo shouted as if I am escaping from him.

"ah...restroom" I flee before khun noo asks another question. Just when I reached the restroom, I saw something that I am not supposed to see.

vegas was not alone.

not just that, he is in a very awkward position with another man. My blood boiled, and within seconds I pulled the hair of that man and throw him to the floor.

"get out you bastard!!!" I scared him. When he ran away, I tilted my head to see vegas he seems angry. Is he irritated just because I ruined his moment? Well, why did I do that in the first place? Fuck Pete!!

Hi guys
Hope you enjoyed the chapter
Leave a comment
And you guys want to see Vegas jealousy? 😁😁

Love you all bubbles ♥