chapter 5

*Pete pov*

I was lost in my thoughts that I don't realize we are already near his car and to my surprise, he opened the door for me "ahh.. Khun vegas you don't have to. I should be the one to open the door for you"

"Oh, come on Pete ..get inside " he pushed me into the front seat which is beside the driver's seat. And when I realize he was going to drive, I asked "Khun vegas, let me drive"

he didn't say anything but his lips curved and he came close to me without warning. I was startled a bit. Our faces were inches apart, with him looking at my lips.

What now?

He then slowly placed his hand on my shoulder I don't know why but is closed my eyes not because I was afraid but more like I am allowing him to..... kiss me?
But I felt his warmth vanishing. I opened my eyes only to find he was.... He was..just buckling up my seat belt.

"we are ready to go now" he said.

What an embarrassment!!!! I thought he was going to.... Shiyaa Pete, you're such a fool. you even closed your eyes? was I really going to accept a kiss from him? But It didn't happen though, I want him to kiss me. No no no.... what I am thinking he is your enemy Pete! Don't fall for his charms. You must stay focused. I kept repeating the last sentence in my head.

*Vegas pov *

I just wanted to buckle up his seat belt but when he saw me with his scared eyes I played along.
My gaze was fixed on his lips, it's not that I want to see those lips but I just can't shift my eyes off.

To my surprise, he closed his eyes, which tempted me more but it was too fast for this I want to play with him more so I backed off even though I want to kiss those lips so badly. Now, he was blushing I can see his face turning red like a tomato." He is cute" I said to myself.

I have already sent my bodyguards there to keep an eye on white, how dare he mess with me. Now, I am going to end his life.

[A/n: well, white is an enemy to the minor family and he was the one who attacked vegas in that restaurant]

when we reached there I ordered my bodyguards to wait for my signal and I went into the warehouse with Pete.

Pete pov

After entering the warehouse vegas pretended that he is there for a deal or bargain you can call it whatever you want. Khun white let his guard down so vegas took the opportunity and shot his leg. His bodyguards alerted and I pulled out my gun to shoot them who were coming in vegas' direction, with these gun sounds the bodyguards who were waiting outside came too but Khun white has more bodyguards hidden in that warehouse. So, the situation becomes more intense!

Vegas and I were covering for each other while fighting but I noticed someone was about to shoot vegas "vegas, watch out" I shouted and pushed vegas to the other side but I tripped and fell on top of him.

Vegas quickly crushed my head into his shoulders with one hand and shot that bodyguard with the other hand. I can smell his scent it's like I'm addicted to it. I like it. he then rolled along with me in that position. So now, vegas is on top of me he shot the remaining two bodyguards then he looked at me panting "it's over Pete" he smirked and got off me.
The last thing I saw was Vegas shooting khun white in the head.

I thought he would drop me in the main family mansion because it was already night but Vegas took me to his house "I was tired Pete, can we rest for now and I will drop you off tomorrow"

"it's okay khun vegas I can go by myself"

"don't argue Pete I am taking you tomorrow and that's it" he held my hand and took me to his room.

His room was freaking clean but the wall painting seems dark. Is he a vampire? "Pete go take a shower" he sounded weak and fell onto the bed.
but he said I have to take shower then what I am going to wear? I stood there confused.

"take whatever you want from the closet" he said still closing his eyes. Like he read my mind.

I have finished showering but I don't know how to face him now, his shirt is too big for me and ....

"Are you planning to stay there forever, Pete" he shouted then I left the bathroom. Well, do I have a choice?

He got up from his bed taking steps towards me
He started to scan my body but his eyes stopped at my bottom and then shifted to my face again. I stood there silent so he came close making me collide with the wall, my heart beat raised and my breath stopped.. he... he touched my thigh. MY BARE THIGH!!! Because I am only wearing a shirt without pants.

"so soft" he whispered while caressing my thigh "Are you seducing me Pete?" he sounded seductive.

Shiyaa, I'm doomed....

Hi guys
I don't know when I will post the next part cause a storm is coming....i mean my exams 😑
And the past few days I was stuffed with assignments so I'm tired.
I will post the next part soon after my exams cause I love VP ♥

Bless me...............
Well, I mean wish me luck
Love you all bubbles ♥