chapter 14

Pete pov

"Pete..... are you forgetting me? I am mad. You are not spending time with me. You only care about kinn and now you are getting ready to attend the meeting with kinn instead of playing with me. You are my bodyguard, not his!! Why does kinn keep stealing you from me" khun noo kept ranting from the morning when khun kinn informed me about the meeting today.

To be honest I don't want to attend the meeting and don't want to play with khun noo either.

I am tired from the activity last night and want to sleep! Although we just had one round, for a first timer it's a gradual process and we ended up spending the whole night doing it step by step but vegas was rough!! It still hurt like hell!!!

"oyeee peteee are you even listening" oh no, I forgot khun noo was still here

"khun noo, let it go just once please khun kinn needs me in the meeting. I will play with you later pleaseeee" I tried to please him.

"okay okay, huff now just go I'll deal with that idiot kinn later" he waved his hands like he was fanning himself while having the most annoyed expression pasted on his face.

I was about to leave my room but someone from behind closed my mouth tight and sniffed my scent "I missed you baby" now I know who it is. Vegas.

I freed myself from him "how did you get here Vegas? What if someone sees you" I can sense my palms are sweating what if someone caught us together? That would be end of my life.

"you know how hard it is for me to find your room? Now let me relax for a while pleasee" he hugged me relaxing his shoulders and leaving his weight on me

"you are heavy vegas" I didn't mean it I was just shy but it didn't end there his hands sneaked into my shirt "Vegas what are you doing?" his hands climbing up rubbing my back

"just one kiss" he asked lazily near my ear sending shivers to my body.

"no, I know you won't stop with just a kiss" I distanced myself from him.

"you know me too well baby" he pushed me to the bed and got on top of me "then let me devour you baby"

I was trapped between his hands the next second we started making out "hmm... " how can I stop him when he is devouring my mouth. It's dangerously tempting!!! He took my lower lip tasting it until it swollen.

I felt empty when he left my lips but soon he buried his head into my neck sniffing the smell and sucking on it. My eyes closed due to the pleasure he was giving.

It was heaven.

Wait, you have a meeting petee... what are you doing? Come to your senses.

"veg...as"

"vegas stop" one part of me wants him to continue and one part of me wants him to stop.

"vegas please"

"please what Pete" he was nowhere near to stop.

"I have t... I have to go" it was hard for me to form words. Just within seconds our bodies heated up with half-opened shirts.

knock!! knock!!

"vegas"

knock!! knock!!

"vegas..."

"peteeee are you there? Khun kinn is looking for you" arm shouted from the other side and with that we separated from each other.

"I have to go vegas" I buttoned up my shirt.

"why he was always around you. I want to burn down the mansion when I saw him with you"

"what? You want to burn down my home?" I chuckled at his words
"we are just friends, don't sulk, okay?" I kissed his cheek before leaving him in my room we can't leave together It will be suspicious.

Vegas pov

"What? You want to burn down my home" it was the only thing revolving in my mind. he called major mansion 'home' HIS HOME. I wonder if one day I want to go against kinn, will Pete stop me? Will he fight against me? He is loyal to kinn after all.

I was actually here for a meeting but purposely came early to the mansion to meet Pete I am not at all interested to see that face of kinn, it annoys me.

"when did you arrive vegas?" kinn was surprised to see me before the time.

"just arrived, my cousin" I said as I sat in front him. Although we were smiling to each other, we both know the tension was real.

"since you are already here let's start the meeting" kinn started to discuss things, Pete was standing beside him.

It was almost an hour we were immersed in discussing business that I ignored pete's uneasiness.

"Pete are you okay?" kinn asked turning his gaze to Pete so I followed his eyes. pete seems too weak

"I am okay khun kinn" he said, but his body left his control before I could reach Pete, kinn supported him taking the small figure into his hands. I want to take him from kinn I don't like the fact that Pete was in kinn's embrace.

"wait here vegas, I will escort him to his room" since there is no one except us in the room kinn helped Pete to reach his room.

It was like defeat!! Am I losing Pete to him? If one day Pete has to choose between me and the main family, will he choose me?

Pete pov

I fainted in the middle of a meeting and was escorted to my room by khun kinn. I can imagine how vegas would have felt when he saw khun kinn all touchy with me.

He must be jealous.

and I know how furious he would be when he was jealous so I need to make up with him. I sneaked out of the mansion again. I memorized the path when I visited yesterday but he was not in his room so maybe he was in his office.

but when I entered his office it was empty and he left his system on so he must be near.

Well, I am not a nosy person but when I saw an xxx folder on the desktop something in me wanted to open it but the name itself was lewd what if he saved some porn in that file? He was a pervert after all.

but fuck it I want to open it when I clicked on that file my eyes went wide, I didn't imagine this, vegas.... Vegas was with Tawan? On the bed? Fucking. Maybe he was playing around with him before, it was nothing I pursued my hands to close it but "I love you tawan" my eyes got back to the screen and the image of vegas proposing him with a ring flashed in front of me.

My tears started to fall, heart was already shattered into pieces. Was he fooling around with me too?

"Pete?" it was vegas. Whom I trusted with all of my heart. I can't take it anymore, my rage building up, I was still sitting before the system not turning my head towards him

"were you having fun?" I asked, still not facing him.

"what do you mean Pete?"

"I asked you, were you having fun making me a fool?" I shouted.

Hi guys
Hope I'm not too late
Cause I'm busy with projects
Do comment your thoughts on this chapter

Love you all bubbles ♥