chapter 8

Here comes the next chapter
Enjoy 😊😊

Pete pov

"Peteeee!!! you are back" khun no hugged me as soon as I entered his room. "why didn't you come back right after your mission? Why did you spend the night there Pete?" he made a pouting face.

Well, what should I say I don't even have the answer to that "Uhm.. sorry khun no"

"no, you have changed you only care about kinn now" he started to cry so loud!! I rolled my eyes and looked over to arm and pol direction they looked at me with pity. We are used to this. Whenever khun kinn sends me on a mission khun no will make a scene that I don't care about him but I think this time it will be worse because khun no hates vegas to the core.

Just when I am thinking about a way to cool him he suddenly stopped crying "okay, I will forgive you but.." he pulled out his hand kin and sneezed dramatically "but you have to spend the whole week watching the series with me" he demanded which I agreed to do so.

We would watch the series whole time anyways. This is not a big deal right? "during the weekend too" he added. What? But weekend is my day off. Huff... vegas is right khun no is a grown-up yet childish baby of mine but I love him.

It's been three days but still khun no didn't seem to get bored with the same drama. He has been repeating the same drama again and again arm and pol are already gone to sleep while watching.

I sat beside khun no on the bed so I have no chance to take a nap as for Porsche he is with khun kinn. "oyeee what the hell? you guys look like zombies and Ai arm, pol you guys are sleeping?" khun no shouted !!

we all flinched. "khun no, we have been watching the same thing let's watch another drama please" pol asked, arm and I nodded in agreement.

"ohh why are you so boring let's watch another drama then" he picked another drama we all sighed in relief at least he agreed to change the drama.

It is a simple love story, we all kept silent while watching but when the male lead kissed the female lead on the forehead my heart jumped it reminded me of vegas and his warm kiss.

Again my mind is filled with vegas, WHY DID HE DO THAT? "Because he loves her" Porsche whispered, I didn't realize his presence beside me when did he came?

"What did you say" I whispered back.

"A kiss on the forehead is a symbol of affection" he said with his gaze still fixed on drama.

I must have said that out loud but affection? Did vegas... before I can think of anything the realization hit me hard what am I thinking? Vegas is our enemy. Khun kinn will never allow me to go out with vegas and

khun no?

he would burn down the minor family house if he found out that vegas touched me.

Wake up Pete!! This won't work out I shrugged off all my thoughts and tried to focus on the drama.

Vegas pov

I am now in major family house why? Because of just god damn meeting just seeing his face makes my blood boil.

My eyes rolled to every corner of the room but Pete is nowhere to be found. Where is he? Usually, he will be in every meeting with kinn. Or was he avoiding me again?

"are you even listening to me vegas" kinn snapped me out of my thoughts.

"oh yeah! I was"

"here, hand it to uncle kan" he gave me a file