chapter 22

Here's the another update
Let's talk at the end
Now... Let's continue the story

Author pov

When the day of the war actually came, vegas was nervous but he won't let his father see it. He adjusted his figure before the mirror and with a deep sigh he left the mansion with his dad.

The major family was shocked by the sudden attack except for korn.

*~~~
Korn: Just do as I say..... We just need to break his(vegas) heart. Then everything will be easy for me and he will be yours(tawan's)
*~~~

Korn planned it all. To get rid of his brother's family. He knows that kan will try to win him so he used pete... to be honest used Pete's love against vegas.

When he found tawan he can't be more happy he kept it secret and he know tawan is stupid enough to do anything for vegas. So, he convinced tawan to make pete hate vegas then vegas will be heartbroken and eventually accepts tawan's love.

But that stupid tawan was so obsessed with vegas to think logically, he doesn't know that this all was an act.

Korn is doing this to make vegas weak that's why he asked pete to guard kinn... 'to make him distracted IN THE WAR!!!' that's makes it easy for him to kill minor clan.

On the other hand, kinn doesn't know any of it. Pete and pol were there with him and arm and Porsche were with tankhun. The whole mansion was filled with blood in seconds. Porsche joined kinn after making sure that tankhun is in a safe place with arm and now it's Pete's chance to go to vegas.

He has to stop vegas and his beloved boss from killing each other. Kan followed Korn and vegas was searching for kinn. Somehow, they managed to cross paths and vegas pointed his gun at kinn's head while his bodyguards are aiming for Porsche and pol but vegas couldn't pull the trigger "vegas don't!!!" pete shouted from behind aiming his gun at Vegas.

Everyone froze but vegas smiled he wanted to say to his love of life that he is ready to die if it was pete who's killing him but he didn't get that chance when a bodyguard ran towards them and said "khun Korn and khun kan was dead"

everyone watched him in disbelief and once the realization hit them, they dropped their guns and ran to the scene where Korn and kan were lying dead. Kinn immediately dropped to his knees beside his father with tears and Porsche was quick to catch him into his arms.

Who lost the battle now? Major family or minor family? NO, both of them lost.

whereas vegas left the place pete followed him "vegas!! please stop" he shouted and hugged vegas from the back "pete I feel so useless now... I hurt you and wanted to settle everything but now I don't know what to do anymore" he was sobbing in between his cries.

Pete turned him around so that he can see his face "it's okay vegas... everything will be okay" vegas shook his head "pete I don't cheat on-" "shh..." pete cut him off by putting his finger on vegas lips "I trust you..." with that, he wiped vegas tears and kissed him on the lips "I love you vegas" pete said after parting from the kiss "I love you too love" and they kissed again. This kiss reminded them of the kiss they had in the bar when they fought for the first time 'the kiss mixed with the taste of tears, pain and love' they are falling deep for each other day by day....

Months later

"kinn what the hell are you doing?"

"can't you see? Tying you" kinn said as he tied Porsche hands with his belt.

"what do you mean?" Porsche wiggled.

"don't you remember that you asked me to do it? Don't act innocent now" kinn threw Porsche on the bed and started removing his clothes.