chapter 7

Pete pov

My surroundings were so peaceful that I can't wake up. No tantrums from Khun no and what's with this bed so soft... am I in heaven? I haven't felt, this peaceful for so long.

Although the bed was soft, the surface under my head and right hand were hard and I felt a heavy weight on my shoulder but I am not complaining though it was really comfortable and warm at the same time as if I am in someone's embrace hmm... HMM? wait! SOMEONE'S EMBRACE?

I opened my eyes and found a bare chest under mine I looked up just to find vegas sleeping. My eyes widen What the HELL!!!. I shouted in my mind.

"what's wrong Pete? Why the hell you are shouting" he asked still trying to open his eyes.
oww did I shout that out loud? He got up rubbing his eyes

"what did you do to me vegas?" I asked

"you were the one who slept on my chest Pete" he replied lazily

"but you were hugging me too"

"I was being polite Pete" he got closer to my face and said "your body is damn sexy Pete I couldn't control myself so I had sex with you the whole night, don't you remember my performance Pete?" he smirked.

"you bastard!!!" I shouted and was about to raise my hand to hit him but he was fast he pinned me to the bed "you were hesitating to call me vegas last night but you are calling me bastard now? getting bold huh?" I tried to get off from his grip but he got close to my ear I thought he was about to whisper something again but he licked my ear. Wait, is he gonna repeat what he did last night?

I struggled under him and shouted at him to leave me but suddenly the door shut open "Hia I am-" it was Macau "oh sorry, you guys can continue" he said with a smirk and left immediately.

Why did he smirk by the way?

"Should we continue baby?" he asked. This bastard is really shameless "I know you were cursing me inside. I am just kidding Pete nothing happened we are just cuddling all night that's all" he chuckled and left for bathroom.

I was dumbfounded.

Why he is doing all this? Was he serious when he said I am sexy or was he just playing with me and what he did last night... was it all just to tease me? I sighed.

"go fresh up and we will have breakfast" he walked out of the bathroom and handed me a pair of clothes that he had borrowed from Macau.

Anyway now my focus is on food I haven't had anything since last night so I am so hungry. I fresh up and when I got downstairs I saw the maid preparing breakfast so I took a seat at the dining table I was too focused on the food that I didn't notice Macau who was just sitting in front of me "ugh- Khun Macau swadee krab" I was embarrassed because he caught me in the most embarrassing situation earlier.

"your Pete right?"

"yes, khun Macau" I smiled

"ohh... just call me Macau, no need to add khun" OMG, why do these brothers like to be addressed by me without Khun.

Vegas finally came with food "here eat first and I will take you to your baby" he said as he place the food on the table

"baby?" Macau and I said in unison.

"I am talking about your crazy boss, he kept calling me to return you to him" he said clearly annoyed.

"phi Pete, are you going this early I thought I could spend some time with you" Macau pouted. Why did he suddenly address me as 'phi' but he is adorable though.

"we can meet next time Macau" I said and he smiled but his smile suddenly dropped when his eyes landed on my neck

"phi Pete what is that on your neck" he asked I took my phone that Khun kinn gave me when he sends me with vegas. And then I noticed a red mark on my neck from the reflection of the phone screen.

shiya I didn't notice it earlier did Macau find it was a hickey?
It was big indeed!! Yeah what can I expect from the devil a gentle touch?

"ugh... it was a mosquito bite" I know it was a terrible lie but what can I do. That bastard vegas didn't even try to cover up what he did instead he seems proud with a smirk on his face.

We had breakfast it was an omelet and a plain salad, not my taste but I am too hungry to complain.
I waited outside for vegas to come after covering my hickey with a plaster which I asked from Macau.

Vegas pov

We finished breakfast but I am surprised that Macau seems fond of Pete.

"phi Pete?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"hmm because I think he is special to you. You were so eager to see phi Pete from the past week when he avoided you but finally, you got him you are so evil Hia" he teased me.

"what nonsense are you talking about Macau" I ignored him did he misunderstand me I just want to play with Pete that's all. I grabbed the car keys "go easy on him, Hia" I heard Macau say when I am leaving. .

I drove to the main family "thank you for dropping me khun vegas" he said and got off from the car.

"wait" I stopped him and he exposed a confused look. Our eyes locked I cupped his face using my both hands and placed a soft kiss on his forehead "take care baby and didn't I tell you to call me just Vegas" he didn't respond but I am sure he is blushing inside. I watch him leave, more like escaping out of embarrassment.

MINE, it was the only word running through my mind I have to make him mine and destroy his loyalty to the main family. how would kinn feel when he finds this he will feel betrayed right? I can't wait for that day.

Pete pov

He stopped me when I am about to leave and cupped my face with his hands it was good. I was completely lost in his eyes but he broke our eye contact and placed a kiss on my forehead it was gentle and soft there is no trace of lust just a warm kiss..

wait!!

Did he just... KISSED ME ON MY FOREHEAD!!! Not only that. He even said 'take care baby' baby? I led my foot into the mansion without turning back. This is enough to make me embarrassed! Thank god no one caught me when I enter my room.

My heart still beating fast and my face turned red. What? Am I falling for a devil? Or... did I fell already?

Hi guys
Have you been waiting for long?
I have finished my exam early today so I got some time to update.
Follow me for more updates
And of course leave a comment.

Love you all bubbles ♥