first drink vs last drink (requested)

"Okay, here we are, everyone!" You excitedly said as you held your phone out, screen facing you as you recorded some special moments of tonight. "Our wedding just ended, we are officially married!"

You couldn't help but scream in excitement as Momo came up to you, resting her chin on your shoulder as you made sure she was in the video, too.

You held your hand up, excitedly and proudly flaunting the gorgeous ring on your finger as Momo happily did the same with hers.

"So, Momo, tell them what's happening."

"Them?" Momo wondered as she looked at you, stars in her eyes as you gazed back at her.

"Well, I know that the girls will be posting stuff throughout the night and over the next few days. I want to do the same because you're my wife and I want the whole world to know how incredibly lucky and happy I am."

Her smile grew and she kissed your cheek before looking back into the camera.

"Okay, so me and Mrs. Hirai are officially married and now, we're having a little party with our friends and families! It's so much fun! We get to have our first dance and eat some cake soon. It's going to be an amazing night."

"The first of many, as we get to spend the rest of our lives together and every night is going to be wonderful, my baby," You said as you kissed Momo's cheek a few times, making her giggle.

"Very true!" She grinned.

"So, before I turn this off for a while, I wanted to do something and I wanted to know if you'd join me."

"Oh, boy. What is it?" She questioned.

You went over to the bar, grabbing a couple of drinks.

You put one in Momo's hand and the other in yours.

"Have you heard of the first drink vs last drink trend?"

"I think so," Momo said.

"Okay. Well, here's how we are on the first drink of our wedding night," you paused as you swallowed the alcohol in the glass in your hand.

Momo did the same, quickly finishing her drink, too.

"And in a few hours, we'll come back and see what we look like after our last drink of the night."

"Sounds good." She smiled and you shared a kiss, tasting the alcohol on her lips before turning off your phone for a bit.

Over the next few hours, you celebrated every second of love and joy around your families and closest friends.

It was magical and beautiful.

When you pictured this day, you always dreamt of it being this special.

You knew, with Momo, it would be a day you'd never forget.

But it was somehow even better than you've dreamt of it being.

It was just perfect.

Your first dance was to a song that you and Momo considered to be your song.

It's one that describes the love you have for each other like no other song does and it, of course, had to be the song for your first dance.

You cut the cake and Momo took the chance to smear some frosting across your face, causing everyone, including you, to burst into laughter.

You cherished every kiss, every second in her arms, every minute spent on this beautiful and special day celebrating your love for each other and your vows to spend the rest of your lives together.

It was all so incredible.

But you did get drunk.

Not just tipsy or a little drunk, but so drunk that you could hardly even stand towards the end.

It was all good because Momo and your loved ones always describe you as a fun and happy drunk, so it wasn't a bad thing.

Momo, however, didn't have as much to drink.

So she's the one that remembered your idea and grabbed your phone.

Unlocking it, she opened up your camera and flipped it around so she could record herself.

"Well, the night has come to an end. I'm here, having my last drink." Momo said before swallowing down a little champagne and then putting the glass aside. "Not too bad."

She saw you across the room, giggling as you sipped on your last drink.

"And I see my wife over there. Let's go see how she's handling her last drink."

She reached you just as you were about to swallow the last few drops of your wine, which she captured just as you wished.

"Last drink is done. How are you feeling, Mrs. Hirai?" Momo asked as she filmed you.

"So good. So happy!"

"Yeah?" Momo giggled.

"This has been the best day of my life. We're married and soon, we get to go on our honeymoon."

"I can't wait!" Momo grinned as she flipped the camera back around as you put your head on her shoulder.

"You're very drunk, aren't you, wifey?"

"Just a tiny bit," you said, though you slurred your words.

"Let's go home then, shall we?" She asked as she kissed your head. "What do you say to that, my stunning wife?"

She couldn't stop saying it, even if she tried.

But why would she want to stop saying it when she's been waiting so long to call you her wife?

"Okay, wifey," you said with a drunken grin on your face.

She turned off the camera, but only after you shared one more kiss in front of it.

"I love you lots," Momo said.

"Love you more."

"Impossible." She said as she booped your nose. "Come on, gorgeous. Let's go home."