you won't let go when she hugs you

Three long months have dragged by since you last saw Momo.

With her being away on tour and you being busy with your busy career, you didn't have time to see her through anything but a fuzzy picture on a phone screen when she'd have the time to FaceTime you.

You've made it through between FaceTime, texting, and talking through the phone and though you felt grateful to still find comfort in the sound of her voice, it's nothing compared to when she's there by your side.

The bed felt much too big for only you and most nights you slept on her side. Wrapped in her hoodie and the blanket while burying your face in her pillow. It was the closest you could get to feeling as though she was there with you when you'd need her the most.

Now you're standing in the airport, impatiently waiting for Momo to appear.

It wasn't crowded, only a few unfamiliar faces here and there, making it easier to look around for her.

You checked your phone, again and again, only to slide it back into your pocket when nothing was there each time.

You let out a sigh and tried to tell yourself that you could wait just a little longer, to try to calm yourself.

But this time, when you looked up from your feet, you looked straight ahead and noticed that Momo was standing across the room.

Your breath hitched when her eyes locked with yours. She had her phone in one hand, her suitcase in the other as she dragged it behind her. But she was frozen on her feet like you were when she saw you.

You sent her that sweet smile that she loves so much before you raced over to her. With the airport being crowded, it allowed you to run straight into her arms.

She dropped her things onto the floor and tucked her phone in her pocket so she could wrap her arms right around you when you leaped into them.

She spun you around and clung onto you, grinning against your cheek before brushing her lips against it. You breathed out a soft sigh at the feeling of her lips on your skin.

"I missed you so much, y/n."

"I've missed you more." You whispered in her ear, your breath tickling her skin but she didn't care.

"It's so good to be home, to have you in my arms again." She smiled. "You're amazing."

Her words caused your heart to flutter. You could feel her grip loosening, but your grip on her only tightened.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She said then started to laugh when she realized that you weren't letting go of her. "Not letting go?"

"No! Not ever." You spoke with a smile. "I've missed you too much. It's been three months since I've been able to hold you. I don't want to let you go."

Your words were soft, sending a flutter through her heart.

She closed her eyes and buried her face in your neck, kissing it softly.

"Okay. Don't worry, baby. I'm not going anywhere for a while. I promise." She whispered, making you smile again as your eyes closed and you thanked the universe that you were able to be in her arms again.