she thinks you're mad at her (requested)

The sound of you opening and then slamming the door so suddenly and so loudly caused Momo to jump.

She had been texting with Tzuyu but upon you loudly closing the door behind you as you stepped into your shared home made her phone fall right out of her hands.

"Oh, baby. You scared me." She said as she put her hand over her racing heart.

She picked her phone up and then looked over at you.

Right off the bat, she knew something was wrong.

You were grumbling under your breath and instead of taking off your shoes and setting your bag down, you threw them both onto the floor.

Before Momo could even ask you what was wrong, you let out a loud and long groan of frustration before you stormed upstairs and slammed the bedroom door behind you.

For a moment, Momo just sat there to try and get her thoughts together.

You were very angry about something and she didn't know what it could possibly be.

She was torn between going to comfort you and giving you some space but, ultimately, the need to make sure that you were okay and to bring you some comfort overwhelmed her, and she was quickly making her way to the bedroom.

She opened the door and saw you sitting on the edge of the bed, rubbing your temples with a heavy sigh.

"Y/N?' She spoke.

"What?" You replied, almost snapping.

"Is everything okay?"

You looked at her before shaking your head.

"Is everything okay?" You repeated her question. "Does everything look okay, Momo!?"

She frowned and sank her teeth into her lower lip.

"No, everything is not okay!"

"Oh." She quietly replied. "Can I do anything to help?"

"No!" You groaned before lying down on the bed and rubbing your hands across your face.

It was quiet for a moment before Momo bit the inside of her cheek and asked you the question that was almost eating away at her.

"Did I do something?"

You sat up quickly and stared at her with your eyebrows furrowed.

"What?"

"Are you mad at me for something?"

"No, baby. Not at all." You immediately said. "Come here, my love."

She walked over to you and sat down on the edge of the bed as you pulled her close.

"I'm so sorry if I made you think that. It's not you at all. I'm not mad at you for any reason whatsoever." You assured as you brought her hand to your lips for a kiss.

"What's got you so angry then, baby?" She asked as she squeezed your hand.

"Just work stuff." You replied.

"Do you want to tell me about it? Get it all off your chest?" She asked as she put her other hand on your thigh and gently brushed her fingers across your skin.

"I appreciate you asking, you're so sweet, my love. But, if I'm being honest, I would much rather forget about it. I'd rather spend time with my girl." You said before kissing her cheek softly.

Her lips pulled into a bright smile as her mind began to relax.

"Okay." She said. "Then we'll spend time together. I'll help you forget about whatever it is that's bothering you."

"Thank you, baby." You said. "And I'm so sorry for startling you downstairs and for making you feel like I was angry with you. You are so amazing. You're what gets me through every day and I always look forward to coming home to you. I love you so much. You're the best thing to ever happen to me."

"I feel the same way about you, my love." She said as she cupped your cheek and pulled you in for a soft kiss. "I love you very much."

She laid down and pulled you into her embrace, hoping to take away all of your worries and stresses as you spent the night cuddling and sharing kisses.