bite me (requested)

Momo took her eyes off of the tv once more and looked back over at you, finding herself feeling a little needy for you.

You're very into the show that's playing.

It's one you've been waiting for a new season to drop for and now that it has, you're so into it that all you can do is sit there and bite your lip as you obsess over every scene.

And it's driving Momo insane.

She shifted around on the sofa to try and looked back at the tv once more but all she could see  from the corner of her eye was the sexy sight of your teeth sunk into your lip.

And Momo was growing weaker by the second, so needy for you that it was almost too much to take.

She reached for the remote and turned off the tv, making you release your lip from your teeth and gaze at her in shock.

"What'd you do that for? I was watching that."

"I know you were. You were also biting your lip the entire time and, darling, it was driving me crazy."

"It was?" You asked with a little smirk pulling at your lips. "I didn't notice."

"You looked so sexy, baby. All I could think about was pulling you closer and feeling your lips on my skin as you leave little love bites behind." She said and closed her eyes, a soft sigh falling from her lips after her words. "Bite me."

"I'm sorry, what?" You asked in surprise.

"You heard me loud and clear, baby. Bite me."

"Are you sure?"

"So sure. Baby, don't make me beg." She said as she looked into your eyes. "Bite me."

You scooted closer to her and put your lips on her neck, moving her hair to the other side of her neck as you did so.

And then, you sank your teeth into her skin and a moan instantly fell from her lips.

"Yes, just like that." She said. "Oh, god, that feels nice."

You continued to bite her neck, moving your teeth across her skin.

"Yes, baby girl." She said as she tilted her head back.

"You like that, Momo?"

"So much, darling. Keep going. Keep biting me."

You did as she said, biting all across her skin.

And moan after moan left her lips as you made her feel amazing.

"You're so hot." You whispered against her neck, making her smile a little.

"Baby, if you keep doing this, I'll do anything you want me to."

"Anything?" You asked with a smirk.

"Anything. Just keep biting me, baby."

"Yes, ma'am." You teased with a grin before you continued to bite all over her neck, slowly trailing to her collarbones and chest.

And all she could do was tangle her fingers in your hair and pull you closer, so deep in bliss that she didn't care about anything else but you and the sensation of your teeth in her skin.

She never wanted it to end.

And you didn't have any intention of pulling away anytime soon.