surprising her by speaking Japanese (requested)

"Baby, this is so sweet of you to do. Thank you," Momo smiled and kissed your cheek.

You surprised her by coming over to the dorms this evening with her favorite meal from her favorite spot in the city, knowing that it would bring her some much-needed happiness after a long and stressful day in the studio.

You also planned to run her a nice hot bath and spoil her by giving her a massage later on.

Every time you pull her into your arms, you can feel how tense she feels due to feeling very tired and stressed over these last few busy days, so that's something she's in need of.

And you know that will certainly help to cheer her up, just as you surprising her with her favorite meal will, as well as the little surprise you have up your sleeve for her.

"I'm glad that you're enjoying it, baby," you smiled as she just continued to enjoy the delicious food and listen to you speak.

"So.... I have a surprise for you," You announced as your heart started to beat quickly in your chest with excitement.

Momo put her chopsticks down to give you her full attention as you looked so eager to share whatever you had on your mind with her.

"What's that, my love?"

"Ever since we met a few months ago, I've been trying so hard to learn more Japanese. But learning another language can sometimes be easier said than done, which I know you fully understand."

She nodded her head as she put her hand over yours and brushed her fingers across yours.

"Well, I've been working extremely hard on learning more lately. It's taken me a little time but I got help from Sana and Mina, because it was important to me to get this right so,"

You paused and cleared your throat, going over the words in your head again and again as they sat on the tip of your tongue.

"Aishiteru,"

Momo's eyes lit up, sparkling brightly as the words fell from your lips.

I love you.

You'd said those three words she always loves hearing from you in her native language.

It especially meant a lot to her because it's got such a sincere and deep meaning. It isn't always said, so it's never overused.

But it sounded so lovely falling from your lips and it showed her that you truly meant what you were saying, as you knew that it's not something that's used lightly.

It just made her so happy.

"Say it again!!" She grinned.

Happily, you did so, and she squealed in excitement before throwing her arms around you for a huge hug.

This is exactly what you wanted.

You've worked so hard on learning Japanese for her, knowing it would mean the world and more to her.

And getting this sweet reaction in response was all you wanted.

"What else do you know?" She asked as she pulled away from the hug, fingers brushing softly across your arms.

"Momo utsukushii,"

Her heart fluttered in her chest as she stared at you adoringly.

You called her beautiful.

She brushed a strand of hair behind your ear affectionately, feeling her entire chest fill with butterflies.

"This means the world to me. Thank you, baby."

"Douitashimashite,"

She pulled you in for another hug and held you tightly.

It was clear that you put in a lot of time and effort into learning these phrases.

Having to learn new languages herself over the years, she knows it isn't easy and takes a lot of work.

But it's always worth it.

And to see you learn Japanese because it's important to her and, therefore, important to you, meant everything to her.

And although she had no doubt in her mind up until now that you're the one for her, this just confirmed it.

You're definitely the one.