❥026

❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥

when mavis opened her eyes to the sound of her usual alarm, she nearly screamed when she saw another body lying across from hers.

she tumbled off the bed onto the floor, making quite a not so subtle noise, sending chris flying out of bed right after her.

"chris! what the fuck are you doing here?" mavis asked as his eyes slowly adjusted to the morning light.

"i think we both fell asleep studying last night." he mumbled groggily as he rubbed his head.

"i'm gonna be in deep shit if my dad hears about this, chris you gotta go." she stood up, rushing over to the window and opening it.

"but why? don't matt and nick sleep over sometimes?" he fumbled around on the ground, finally finding his balance and sitting himself upright.

"matt doesn't sleep in my room when he does, we just crash in the bonus room, and nick is literally gay chris, neither of my parents would care about that." mavis found herself laughing at his question, before her hand shot over her mouth, realizing her parents could possibly overhear her.

"okay, but it's not like it's weird or anything, we just fell asleep. we were literally doing school work." he motioned his head over towards the book that was left out on the bed.

"you're right, and i don't think my mom would mind, but my dad doesn't exactly love you." mavis nervously told him.

"what? why?" chris' brows furrowed.

"um... it's a long story, really. i just know he's not gonna like it." she admitted.

"do i have to go right now?" chris faked a pout, and mavis shook her head at him, tossing a random shirt from her closet that she was currently looking through to find an outfit for the day at his face.

"hey!" he giggled, throwing it right back at her head.

"chris! they might hear you!" mavis whisper-yelled, eyes wide.

he continued to giggle but at a quieter volume, and mavis just couldn't force the smile off of her face. she just let it happen.

"okay, but seriously, i can just go out and meet matt and nick when they're almost here, and for now, i can choose your outfit." he stood up, standing beside her in front of the closet.

"absolutely not." mavis gave him a side eye, but he only ignored her, starting to look through the various different pieces of clothing she owned.

"i think you look really good in white." he said, but when he met her judgemental stare, he added, "you look good in any colour really, but especially white."

"chris, you're not choosing what i'm wearing." she tried pushing him away from the closet, but it was really no use. he had planted his feet, and mavis wasn't exactly the strongest up against him.

she sighed, giving up and going to lay down on her bed.

"fine, you can pick, but don't choose something ugly please. it has to go together."

"stop complaining and just let me have fun." chris snickered from across the room.

after a couple minutes of searching through mavis' collection, chris had picked out a rather... basic outfit.