SYNOPSIS & AUTHOR'S NOTE

I. SYNOPSIS

"He was a puzzle missing a piece of himself. She was a piece that needed placed. And it was a damn good thing she fit perfectly."

*

Pro hockey star, Christian Brooks, has everything he ever needed as a starting forward Right Winger, and a three year old daughter. Or, so he thought.

When Brinley Cameron's newest patient happens to be, a star hockey player, for her favorite team's biggest rival's, daughter. She never thought she'd find herself quickly getting over her ex fiancé, and falling into the world that is: Christian Brooks.

*

Christian
I never thought I'd need someone more than Charlie, that is, until I met her. Meet: Brinley Cameron, one of my daughter's surgeon, southern sass at its finest, slight pain in my ass, and the girl I can't get off my mind, no matter how hard I try.

Brinley
I always assumed Christian Brooks was a jerk. He was an antagonizer on the ice, that meant he was one off the ice too, right? Wrong. He was the total opposite. In fact, I couldn't help myself from melting into a puddle every time I saw him interact with his daughter. And I definitely could help the fact that I found myself wanting to be around him, 24/7.

II. TRIGGER WARNINGS:

This book will contain the following:

• strong language

• mature scenes (AKA: sex)

• mentions of: alcohol, miscarriage, some verbal/physical abuse (not much), possibly drug abuse, and one death. (not a main character)

• fighting (it's hockey, so duh)

Please feel free to skip any chapters if they make you uncomfortable or trigger something, I wouldn't want something to happen to one of you. I WILL be putting trigger warnings before chapters if there is something in the chapter that could possibly trigger someone, even if it's the slightest mention of something.

III. DISCLAIMER

This book is a work of fiction, every character, business, incident, NHL team, and other situations are all from my imagination.

The Minneapolis Tigers and the Saint Paul Sharks are a team that I made up, therefore they belong to me, along with the other teams that I make up.

Because of copyright issues I unfortunately cannot use the "Stanley Cup", so when you read it as the "Cup Finals", I really mean the Stanley Cup.

In this story, Brinley is a very southern girl. She's fast talking, sweet, sassy, and was brought up in church. Yes, she is religious, but she doesn't get on her knees and pray every night, and, she isn't celibate. Because she's southern, she refers to her dad as 'daddy'. Just like little Charlie calls Christian 'daddy'. So please, don't sexualize it, and if you do, PLEASE don't comment it. It's honestly disturbing and a little creepy to make a little girl calling her dad "Daddy" sexual.. Like seriously, she's 3,

Thank You and Enjoy: