20 - Bachelorette Party

*Mature Content Ahead*

"I can't believe I'm getting married this weekend!" Nora yells, raising her shot glass in the air

"I know, it's crazy!" I yell over the music. We clink our glasses together before shooting the vodka back.

"We're back bitches!" Emery yells, coming back from the bathroom. Riley, one of our friends from college was with her. Along with Nora's cousin Sophie, and Elsie to replace Vivi.

"Are you sure James is okay with you being here?" I yell to Elsie.

She nods, "Yeah. Since we aren't going to any clubs he's fine with it as long as I'm with someone at all times." She says, one of her hands placed on her belly.

"Are you sure you're okay with being here?" I yell.

"Yes! I want to dance. Plus, now none of you have to feel guilty about who is the DD, cause I can't drink." She yells back.

"Okay! You wanna go dance?!"

"Let's see what the next song is. I'm not feeling this one." She says, referring to the country song that was playing. I nod my head, taking a sip of my drink.

"I don't know about guys but, I feel fucking fantastic!!" Nora yelled, slamming an empty shot glass on the table.

It was throwback night at the bar and I couldn't be happier. I loved 90s and early 2000s songs.

My Humps by Fergie came on and Elsie gasps. "Okay! Let's go bitches!"

This was going to be an eventful night, I just knew it.

*

"Byeeeee!" I yelled, walking into my apartment complex.

I undid the straps of my heels as I threw them off one at a time, not even paying attention to where they were going. Then, I walked into the kitchen, opened the fridge, grabbed the gallon of chocolate milk, twisted the cap off and took a gulp from it.

I wipe my mouth off with the back of my hand before walking into my bedroom.

I flop on the bed, laying spread out like a starfish. I sigh, the ceiling slightly spinning. I pick up my phone, clicking on a certain person's contact. It rings a couple of times as I bring it to my ear before the person answers.

"Hello?"

Christian.

"Hey!" I slur. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Laying in bed." He breaths out and I nearly groan.

"Me too!" I yell.

"Sounds like you had fun tonight." He chuckles, low and deep.

"I did. Is Charlie with you?"

"No, she's in her room tonight." He says, "Why?" His tone was quizzical.