*Chapter 22-Baby*

Jonathan and I ended up finding out that Ariana was right...It was twins! I was scared but Jonathan was excited about having twins but it gave me a little bit of anxiety because I never had expierence taking care of more than one baby at a time. "I KNEW IT!" Ariana exclaimed, excitedly. "I hope that they're both boys for your sake, Jonathan." Eddie said while pointing at his finger nails which were all painted a different color. Jonathan laughed. "I'll be fine." We ended up having boy and girl twins and we named them Sabrina and Stanley and my heart was so full of love! Sabrina became Jonathan's little girl and she looked exactly like me while Stanley was my baby and his looks were a perfect mix of both of us. "How do you feel?" Jonathan asked me as I was holding Sabrina and he was holding Stanley in the hospital after they were born. "I'm sore and I hurt A LOT and I'm so exhausted but when I look at them, it makes all the pain and tiredness worth it." I said while smiling. Then, Jonathan smiled back at me. "Once we take them home, we probably won't be getting much sleep." Jonathan said. "Yeah but I love them and I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world." I said and Jonathan smiled. "Thank you." I said."For what?" Jonathan asked. "For giving me not one, but two things I didn't know was missing from my life." I said, as I kissed my daughter's head. Jonathan smiled. "I couldn't have done it without you." He said with a small laugh. Dustin and Will came to the hospital together later that day to see the babies. "This is so cool!" Dustin said. "Yeah! We're uncles!" Will said as he was holding Stanley and Dustin was holding Sabrina and then they switched. When Jonathan's mom and my mom came in, they were both so excited as it was the first grandchildren for both of them and they took turns holding both of the babies. "I can't believe that we have TWO babies!" I told Jonathan when we got home with them a few days later. "I know. It's crazy! You know what? When I met you, I never thought that you and I would be dating, living together and having babies together!" Jonathan said. "I know! I never would have guessed." I said smiling. "I can't believe we're actually parents!" Jonathan said. "I know. Finally!" I said, laughing. "Those were some long 9 months." "Yeah. I know you were kind of miserable there at the end." Jonathan said. Then, he kissed me and I kissed him back.