*Chapter 23-Epilogue*

When Sabrina and Stanley were 4 years old, Jonathan and I got married. So of course, Sabrina was our flower girl while Stanley was our ring barrier while Ariana was my maid of honor, and Dustin walked me down the aisle, with Will as Jonathan's best man. Jonathan had proposed to me during a romantic picnic dinner of just the two of us at Lover's lake and I had immediately agreed! We got married in a wedding chapel and for our honeymoon we took a road trip from Hawkins, Indiana to Nashville, Tennessee! My dress was white and short sleeved and had sparkles on it and so did my veil. Ariana and Sabrina both wore light pink dresses and shoes. I couldn't get married without having something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue. My something old was my heels that I had wore to prom, my something new was my dress, my something borrowed was Ariana's lucky charm bracelet and my something blue, were my flowers. We left the kids with Jonathan's mom and brother while went went on our honeymoon. We came back with t-shirts for the kids and keychains for Eddie, Ariana, Dustin, Will, and our moms. When we came back, we were so happy to see the kids and they were happy to see us. Also, we came home to some news... Ariana and Eddie were now expecting their second child together! This one was a boy and they had ended up naming him, Greyson Edward Munson. Greyson ended up looking more like Ariana so she was happy about that since Zoey didn't look anything like her. Jonathan and I ended up buying a house when we realized that our apartment was starting to get a little too cramped for the 4 of us. The house that we bought was 4 bedroom and 2 bathrooms. It was in a good school district and not too far from Eddie and Ariana's, which Ariana had become a stay at home mom because Eddie finally sent in a tape to a record company and got signed to a label! Jonathan and I ended up turning the 4th bedroom into a home office for both of us. The house also had a kitchen, living room with a fireplace, a dining room, and a pool outback with a fenced in yard. I was so happy with our little home. About two years of being married, Jonathan and I found out we were expecting another baby! So, we had to get rid of our home office to make room for the new baby. Our baby was a girl and we named her Ella Ariana Byers. She had my eye color but that was it! She looked just like Jonathan besides that. We ended up moving one computer to the living room and the other one into the bedroom so we could both continue to work from home if and when we needed to. Luckily, I was able to go back to school after having the twins and get my degree in jouralism and I was working as an editor/writter for a rock n roll music magazine while Jonathan was a photographer for our local newspaper. I never EVER would of thought of being with Jonathan Byers in a million years but being with him made me extremely happy and I was so in love with him and he made me into both a wife and a mother. Two things that I always wanted to be and I couldn't have been any happier than I was, even if I tried.