Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Becca POV

The past three weeks have been hell. Ever since I've gotten here, Henry has managed to rape me eight times. It's terrible. I've realized that he always does it on Wednesday, never Thursday.

It's Thursday, thank God.

I've managed to avoid being raped twice already. I've said I was busy, then went on a walk. Or I clung to Martin's side. It works.

School is really my only escape. But even there, I'm an outcast. They talk about things I have no clue about. Inside stories, Australian things, jokes. I'm definitely not in the inside.

But, I am getting the hang of a routine. I wake up five minutes before Amber comes to put in my contacts. I always fully scrub my fave to wash off all Emma-looking make up. I know what to do to not totally freak if Henry attacks.

I'm starting to really like Emma's friends. Cassie is really funny, Teresa is incredibly sassy. Mark is sort of quiet. Chase is a bit too friendly, but him and Emma had a thing going on, so it's understandable.

I've arrived home ("home") after school, and due to my lack of homework, I immediately make a break to the kitchen. Martin laughs and follows me.

"Are you hungry?" He asks. I nod with my nose shoved in the fridge. "I made you a sandwich, I figured you would be. It's behind last nights leftovers."

"See Martin, this is why I like you," I laugh as I pull it out of the fridge. It's ham and cheese, with mayo and lettuce. Mmm, my favorite. I guess Emma and I have similar tastes.

"Do you know where your father is?"

America.

"No, you're the one that's been with him all day."

"I know, but I left to pick you up," As if on cue, Henry walks out of his office with his stupid little bastard face and his bastard smirk.

"Good afternoon, Emma, hope you had a good day at school," Henry says.

"Yeah, it was okay," I shrug. Not really it was hell, butttt....

"Wonderful. Martin, can you go file the papers on my desk?"

"Of course, I'll get right on that," Martin says and leaves.

No, don't leave me alone with him.

He heads off and I have no choice but to stand awkwardly in the kitchen with my pretend father.

"I'm going to Cassie's, I have to leave," I quickly rush to get out and run out of the room and sprint into Emma's bedroom. I quickly call Cassie.

"Hey, Cass, can I come over?"

"Of course! You need a ride?"

"Yes, I do."

"I'll be there in ten. Bye, main bitch."

"Bye, side bitch."

"Oh, hell no! I'm your main bitch!"

"I'm sorry, but Teresa has stolen that spot from you."

"I will cut her."

"You're my main hoe, though."

"Alright, good. I'm on my way, bye!" Cassie says and hangs up.

Cassie is great, Teresa is amazing. They'll just never be Jordan, Brooke, or Savannah. Those three are my best friends, I can't replace them. We are just a few peas in a pod.

Since I was thrown into this damn thing, I'm happy it's with Cassie and Teresa.

One thing I have learned about Cassie, is that she is far from a liar. She says she'll do something, she means it.

She says she will be at my house, honking the horn in the street in ten minutes, she means it. I quickly leave the mansion, purposely dodging Henry's presence to get into the car.

"Oh my God, there's a Teresa in the front seat," I joke.

"Duh. You know we never hang out without someone there. It's against the rules," Teresa says.

"Were you confused when I said ten minutes? It would usually only take three, but I had to make a detour to pick up Teresa," Cassie asks as the car starts to move.

"I figured you had to stop somewhere," I shrug. Um, no I didn't.

"Alright. Oh, Mark is coming later," I cut her off to go 'ohhhh' to tease her. She blushes, "with Chase."

"Ohhhhh," Now Teresa teases me. I force myself to blush, due to the fact I don't like Chase in the slightest.

My heart belongs to Luke.

Oh my God, that was so cheesy. I'm going to punch myself.

"Teresa, it fucking sucks you don't like anyone! We can't tease you!" Cassie yells. I laugh and the car starts to slow. Cassie parks it in front of a moderately sized house. I've only been to her house once before this. It's a cute house.

"Well, I'm sorry no one in the school is appealing! All the hot ones are assholes!"

"Yesterday, I heard Jake say that big boobs don't count if you're fat. You know what I said to him?"

"What?"

"Neither does a big dick if half of it is your personality," I gasp and so does Teresa.

"Oh my God, that was so good!" I exclaim and we walk into the house.

"You totally didn't come up with that. Where'd you get it?" Cassie sheepishly looks at the ground.

"Tumblr."

"That's what I thought."

"It was still cool, though," I say.

"It was. How did they react?"

"They were so shocked! Their mouths dropped."

"Did he come up with a snarky come back?"

"Of course not," Cassie scoffs as we travel through her house, finally reaching our final designation; her room.

"And that gives you bonus points," I laugh as I lay down on her bed.

"Hey, when are you dying your hair to a different color? It's been blue for a while now," Teresa asks.

"Um, I'm not sure. Soon, probably."

"You should dye it purple again, that looked good," Cassie says.

"Oh, you should do an ombré thing, with dark purple at the top and then a dark blue, to a teal color, then green at the bottom."

"Yeah, that would look good. I'll do that soon," I smile at Teresa's suggestion.

It's my hair and crazy ass Henry is making me dye it, why not let me choice what colors?

A/N: hi.

UPDATE! The last song I listened to was Sugar, We're Goin Down by Fall Out Boy.

Hope you enjoyed! See you next update!

Bailey xx