Preggers

"I can't believe Rachel quit. Again," said Juniper, taking a bite of her sandwich. "I don't get why she's being so dramatic. Not getting a solo isn't something to get worked up over."

"The more times she storms out of rehearsals the less effective it is," said Artie.

Tina and Juniper nodded in agreement.

"If it makes any difference, I'm happy for you Tina," said Juniper, smiling at her friend. "You're gonna kill that song."

"T-thanks," smiled Tina.

They ate their lunch while talking about Glee Club and the upcoming football game Friday night. A group of jocks came up to their table with a trash bin. They dumped the contents onto Juniper and walked away laughing.

"You fucking assholes!" the Latina shouted, standing up and throwing the other half of her sandwich at one of them.

"Are you okay?" asked Artie as she sat back down with a huff.

"I'm sick of being treated like an outcast," Juniper sighed. "I mean, just because I'm a loser doesn't mean I want to be treated as one."

"I'm a loser too," said Artie, a small smile forming on his face. "Let's be outcasts together."

"Come on," said Tina, standing up and extending a hand to the brunette. "Let's g-get you c-cleaned up. I h-have a change of c-clothes in my l-locker."

Juniper smiled and took the goth's hand.

****

Juniper had a free period, so she decided that instead of sitting in the library pretending to do school work she'd wander around the halls of McKinley. It was quite relaxing listening to the sound of her footsteps echo through the empty halls.

Her peaceful bubble soon popped when she heard crying coming from the girls bathroom.

I know it's none of my business... but I'd want someone to do the same for me, she thought before sighing and walking into the bathroom.

"Hello?" she called.

A stall door swung open and Quinn Fabray walked out, wiping away tears as she made her way to the sink, gripping onto the sides.

"You okay, Quinn?" asked Juniper, stepping closer to the blonde.

"Do I look okay?" she scoffed. "Just mind your own business."

Juniper watched as Quinn splashed her face with water before walking over to the paper towels.

"Look..." Juniper said hesitantly. "I know you might not trust me, but you can tell me what's going on. I swear I won't tell anyone. I'm great at keeping secrets, mostly because I'm not listening when people tell me them."

Quinn chuckled a little, which made Juniper smile softly.

"What's wrong, Quinn?" she asked gently, taking a couple steps closer to the cheerleader.

Quinn bit her lip as she nervously looked around the empty bathroom before moving closer to the smaller girl.

"I'm pregnant," she whispered, her green eyes filled with pain. "Please don't tell anybody."

"Of course," the brunette nodded. "Your secret's safe with me. I don't owe it to any of those idiots to tell them, anyway."

"Thank you," Quinn mumbled.

****

On Friday night, Juniper found herself at the football game with Rachel. She didn't want to go, but the diva insisted.

The football players were in formation on the field. Feedback was heard on the speakers and Single Ladies started playing.

Rachel and Juniper exchanged a look, laughing as the football guys started doing the dance. The other team was so caught off guard that they didn't react in time when the football went flying. Finn caught the ball and he threw it to Puck. A moment later, the first touchdown was scored and cheers erupted from everyone in the stands.

As the game came to a close, Kurt stepped up to kick the ball. Music started playing again and he danced his way up to the ball. Rachel put a hand on Juniper's arm as they watched the ball fly towards the goal. A whistle blew and the referee made the touchdown motion. The crowd cheered and Juniper excitedly turned to Rachel, the taller brunette pulling her into a hug.

Juniper smiled to herself when she heard Kurt's dad shouting, "That is my boy! That is my son!"

The football guys lifted Kurt up, a huge smile spread across his face. Finn went over to the Cheerios and gave Quinn a kiss. Juniper noticed Puck watching them with a sad look on his face, but she decided it wasn't her business and she shouldn't worry about it.

****

"Guys, let's give a big Glee welcome to our three new members," said Mr. Schue as he walked into the choir room on Monday. "Fresh off their big win on Friday night, Noah Puckerman, Matt Rutherford, and Mike Chang. Regionals, here we come."