I Kissed A Girl

"What the fuck, Finn?" yelled Juniper. "Are you insane? How could you do something like that? You have no idea what she's going through! You just made everything so much worse for her!"

"I know, and I'm sorry," said Finn. "I feel really bad."

"Then why don't you fucking apologize to her?"

"Juniper, language!" called Carole from the other room.

"Sorry, Carole!" Juniper called back before turning back to Finn. "You owe Santana a huge apology. You need to make things right."

With that, Juniper turned on her heel and went upstairs to her room. She opened the door and saw Santana sitting on her bed, holding Bear close to her as he gently licked her hand as if to say, "It's going to be okay."

The younger girl sat down on the bed next to her girlfriend and placed her head on her shoulder, wrapping her arms around Santana's waist. The Latina let her hold on the frenchie go and he curled up in a ball at Juniper's feet.

Santana laid back against the headboard and wrapped her arms around the younger girl's shoulders, Juniper's head moving from the older girl's shoulder to her chest.

"Do you want to talk about it?" asked the brunette.

"There's nothing to talk about," mumbled Santana. "Finn sucks and I hope he rots in hell. That's all there is to say about this."

****

The New Directions and The Troubletones were all in the choir room together, sitting in an awkward silence.

"Can someone please tell us what's going on?" asked Mercedes, growing impatient.

Finn finished writing "lady music week" on the board and he turned around to face everyone.

"This week, the Troubletones and New Directions will both be singing music created by ladies and for ladies," said the quarterback.

"Oh hell no," said Santana.

"Next week all of us will be going to sectionals, and one of us is probably gonna win. But, Santana, we're worried about you."

"Worry about yourself, fetus face."

"Glee is about learning how to accept yourself for who you are no matter what other people think," said Finn. "And that's what this music is all about."

"So wait. I don't even get a say in this?" asked Santana. "Not cool."

"Santana, everybody in this room knows about you and Juniper, and we don't judge you for it. We celebrate it because it's who you are," said Finn. "Look, I know not everybody outside this room is as accepting but we're doing this assignment this week so that you know in this rotten, stinking mean world that you at least have a group of people who will support your choice to be whoever you wanna be. That's it. That's what we're doing here. Blaine? Kurt?"

The two boys got up and went to the front of the room.

"Santana," said Blaine, "Kurt and I have a song that we like to sing to each other in the car, and we wanna sing that for you right now."

"While there's nothing I'd love more than having two pretty ponies serenade me, I think we'd get further staging a gel-ervention for Blaine than singing lady music," said Santana.

"I know it's hard," said Kurt. "It was hard for me too. But you can get through this."

"If you would just stop being so defensive-" started Blaine.

"I'm trying," she interrupted. "But your hideous bow ties are provoking me."