Sadie Hawkins

"Sam, you're crazy," said Juniper, rolling her eyes as she closed her locker and walked away from the blonde boy.

"Juni, Blaine, I'm telling you," said Sam. "It's been keeping me up at night. Something weird is going on with the Warblers. They were doing all those weird flips and jumps at sectionals."

"That's why they won," Blaine mumbled, rolling his eyes.

"Where was 'Roundfaced' Warbler?" asked the blonde boy. "You said he was there when you went back to Dalton, but come sectionals, poof, he's gone."

"So what are you saying?" asked Juniper.

"They cheated at sectionals."

"Sam, you can't make accusations like that without any kind of evidence," said Blaine.

"Well, then I'll find some evidence," Sam sighed dramatically.

****

After sitting with Marley to make sure she ate all her lunch, Juniper headed to the teacher's lounge to take advantage of the free coffee.

"Pumpkin, you can't be in here," said Coach Beiste as the brunette entered the lounge.

"Right, but Finn can be in here which means I get access too," said Juniper. "And besides, something has to keep me from falling asleep in math."

"Well, I guess we can make an exception just this once," said Coach Beiste before turning to arm wrestle with the teacher sitting across from her.

The younger girl went over to the coffee pot and poured some into one of the mugs.

"Juni, what are you doing in the teacher's lounge?" asked Finn as he came in.

"One word," said Juniper, taking a sip of coffee. "Caffeine."

"Hey, Finn, want to arm wrestle?" asked Coach Beiste as the younger girl sat down at the table. "It'll really get your blood flowing."

"Not today, Coach," said Finn as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Anyone? Juniper?"

"No thanks," the brunette shook her head.

"Hey, pumpkin, I heard about Sue taking over your choir room," Coach Beiste said to Finn. "I'm really sorry about that."

"Yeah, it's been pretty rough," said Finn as he sat down next to Juniper, who crossed her arms on the table and rested her head on them, saddened that Glee Club was over. "I feel like we're the Fugees or something, bouncing around from available classroom to available classroom."

"Wait, you mean like refugees?" asked the football coach.

"Yeah. I mean, it's great that we're still together as a group, but without competitions, I have to come up with something fun and interesting on a weekly basis just to keep everybody involved."

"I still say we should have a Glee Club Hunger Games," said Juniper with a small shrug of her shoulders as she sat up. "I'd definitely win. The only problem is I wouldn't have friends anymore since they'd all be dead. I guess I'd still have Quinn, Kurt, Rachel, and you, though."

"What about Santana?" asked Coach Beiste.

"We're not really talking," the brunette mumbled. "So, Finny, what do you say? Hunger Games?"

"No murder games, Juni," said Finn, gently patting the younger girl's back. "Anyway, this week I'm stuck."

"It's a no-brainer," said Coach Beiste. "The Sadie Hawkins dance."