Chapter-13: First night[18+]

NOTE: Mature concent ahead🔞🔞🔞
Read at your own risk. Cause this might get a little hot and steamy🚩🚩

Porchay's POV:

I was really taken aback when Jeff hugged me. He had his reasons but still it was very awkward. I started looking around as he hold me tighter and my eyes drifted to the second floor of the club.

The second floor was darker then the rest of the area. It was for the owners only. As soon as I looked at that direction, there were eyes watching me. It was staring at me as if trying to look into my soul and devour my entire being. But fuck those were his eyes. It was him. Phi'Kim.

A shiver ran down my spine and my legs were giving up. No matter how strong I become , I realised in that moment, he will always have the upperhand on me. So I hold onto Jeff for support. Even though it was dark, I could see a rage along with a hint of sadness in those dark hawk-eyes. And whatever happened yesterday came rushing to me.

'Shit.'

I immediately pulled away from Jeff's hug and was swamped by the girls. But those eyes were still on me. The questioning and flirting of the girls continued for a while until I excused myself from there.

I looked up to the second deck again and there wasn't any sign of him. I couldn't feel his gaze on me anymore. So I walked to the bathroom to freshen up a little. I really hope he is okhay.

I finished my business and looking up through the mirror there was a little shadow beside the door. I got cautious when it moved and was reaching for my gun until I saw the face of the person standing next to it. I pulled my hands away from my gun and lowered my head to avoid him . What is this feeling? Guilt?

Kim's POV:

I went to the club for my monthly meeting with the staff. But before entering I saw a 'PORSCHE' parked at the VIP garage and I knew it was Chay's. How did I know it was his? Well it was a gift from Thankun and he customized it from my garage.

I entered the club  and went to the upper deck so I could find him easily. But what I saw wasn't something I expected. Porchay was not alone . He was with the same sick bastard from the club and it hit me that this guy was Jeff. That sick bastard was touching Chay all over and even patting his head. My blood boiled seeing all these and I wish I could have killed that son of a bitch. But I couldn't. Chay looked at that bastard so sweetly. My Chay . How I would kill for that one look from him! If Chay really loves him, I won't overstep. But I needed to confirm it first. I won't back down this time.

I took my glass of whiskey and drank it in a go. Because nothing makes me more weak and nervous than Porchay, my little wolf-cub. I followed Chay as he was walking towards the private bathroom and waited a bit to compose myself.

"Just handle it smoothly. Don't overstep."

I repeated this thought in my head a countless times before entering the bathroom without any noise. I know Chay had noticed my presence but he ignored it.

So I took steps towards him. I couldn't help but get close to him. As I went closer and closer to him, my heart was pounding like crazy as if I just participated in a long marathon.

"Porchay."

I whispered but it was enough for him to hear it. Chay didn't reply and I went alittle  bit closer. I pressed down on his back and  smelled his napa . Aah what a sweet smell of coco. So intoxicating, so sweet and yet so seducing. This made him get goosebumps and he was already shivering under me. "Cute."