Special Chapter:2- A New Phase

Note:  This chapter contains 🔞🔞🔞 things..Read it if you naughty people want to get all hot and steamy. Enjoy😚😚

Author's POV:

Finally the time was here...It was the day of KinPorsche's wedding...After so many huddles and problems, they had finally reached this point..their beginning as a married couple.

"Oh my god..My first baby brother is getting married today."

Thankun shouted standing in the hallway of the resort they had booked for the weeding. It was a bit far from the city and the place was completely isolated.

"Keep it down..We know we are all excited but the grooms are obviously nervous."

Kim was pissed off hearing screams of his older brother this early in the morning.

"Speaking of grooms, where are those two love birds?"

"Probably fucking each other off."

Vegas came in holding his wife's waist seeming all happy and refreshed. Pete kept him really happy last night.

"Vegas...keep your dick inside your pants."

Pete removed Vegas's hand from his waist and went and greeted Thankun.

"You guys are already here..Where are the babies?"

"They are coming with Macau..They wanted to have ice cream.

"Let's go Pete..Let's see our grom."

"But where's Porchay?"

"He's getting ready..He was really tired yesterday."

Kim replied all proudly as Chay was passed out because of his hard workout session the previoud night.

"And who's fault is that?"

Porchay shouted grumpily and came downstairs in his violet suit looking all styled and handsome..His entire body was aching but he was not ruining this perfect day for anything.

"Hi baby..You look amazing."

Kim started wrapping his hands around Chay but Chay just brushed him off.

"Get your hands off me mister..Let's go Phi...I wanna see my brother."

Thankun, Pete and Chay went upto Porsche's room and the two brothers went to Kin's room..The makeup artist and stylists had done their job perfectly and the grooms looked so handsome and such eye candies.

"Well..you certainly look good."

Vegas commented upon seeing Kin getting his hair styled by the artist. Kin signaled the people in his room to leave and they did as they were told.

"You two..where have you been?"

"Forget that..Look at you Phi...your face is glowing."

"Ofcourse..I'm getting married to the love of my life.It's the best feeling in the world."

"I know right..I felt the luckiest person in the universe the day I got married to Pete."

The two brothers kept on bragging about how their married life is and how smoothly everything was going while Kim just rolled his eyes and went to sat on the chair.

"You should get married soon, Kim."

Kin pointed out to Kim and even Kim couldn’t wait to get married. He wanted to settle down and have kids with Porchay as soon as possible.But circumstances were not in their favour and he didn’t know whether Chay wanted it this soon or not.