C1. NATO vs Land, Air & Sea Grimm

3rd POV

All across the North American Continent. Alarms & sirens were ringing, bases were on the high alert as a 90% of troops were veterans of the war, helicopters both attack and transport were in the air, attack, fighter & bomber aircraft were also in the air and the Naval & Coast Guard fleets are preparing/prepared for combat as submarine assets were scanning everything for trouble.

Meanwhile with the US President is on a online video call with other NATO members. Most of which looked like they are in a bunker or their office.

Lincoln:*to the NATO members* Ladies and Gentlemen. Presidents and Prime Ministers. At 11:58pm April 30th 2033. The North American Continent was about to be consumed by a large tsunami, probably ending all life on this Continent. Then within a blink of the eye that wave was gone and so were the storms, tornadoes and hurricanes. At the exact same time, 12:00 am May 1st, 2033.

Jacobs:*on screen* You're not the only one getting reports of seeing the tsunami disappearing all of the sudden.

Angel:*on screen* Yeah, and storms around here and the rest of Latin-America and parts of the caribbean suddenly stopped.

Lincoln: Have you all also seen the world map via satellites? If you didn't you may want to look.

Many of the Presidents and Prime Ministers begin looking at the map and a good half were shocked & confused as they not on earth anymore. And the other half knowing what planet they are on and what would've happened if President Clinton didn't have NATO armed forces on high alert.

Before any them could say anything, a Space Force Lieutenant came rushing with a look of terror on his face.

USSF Lieutenant: Mr. President we got enemies coming in!!

Lincoln:*shocked* What? From which direction?

USSF Lieutenant: From every coast in NATO, sir!

NATO Presidents and Prime Ministers:*shocked & surprised* What?!

At Ocean City, Maryland.

US/British Soldier:*shoots Benelli M4 at Grimm* TAKE THIS YOU BLOODY BASTARDS!!!

US/French Marine:*shoots a Deathstockers with the Ma Deuce* {EAT IT! EAT IT! GET OFF MY NEW HOMELAND!!!}

Trinidadian Soldier:*sees tanks coming in* Alright! We got dem T-90s and Leopards coming in!

Inside one of the T-90s.

Mexican Tank Commander:*see Nevermores* {Okay, Gunner you see those giant birds?!}

Cuban Tank Gunner:*see Nevermores* {Yeah? They're called Nevermore-}

Mexican Tank Commander: {Well I don't want them entering past us until more air support arrives! Fire when ready!}

Cuban Tank Gunner: {On the way!}

Tanks fires both their main, secondary and top guns at the Grimm killing them in seconds.

Near Santa Monica Beach, Los Angeles.

The USS John P. Jones Destroyer is targeting and killing any airborne or sea threats with the rest of it's Carrier Strike Fleet doing the same as all ships across NATO had to be docked at the nearest ports because of the tsunamis. But when both the US Admiral and President that they are on DEFCON 2. And good thing too. As everyone was fully prepared to fight whatever enemy comes at them.

As they were fight something big was coming. Both air and sea radars were showing something large coming at them from a long distance. To everyone shock they were able to see it/they.