Ch 16: Fun at the Festival

A/N: This takes place after Team RWBY vs Team ABRN fight.

Frank Riverton's Pov

After watching Teams RWBY and ABRN fight I went to the fairgrounds to see what's what.

Plus. I'm just in my ACU and have my M17 hostered at my side.

 I'm just in my ACU and have my M17 hostered at my side

As I was walking I see Team RWBY.

Ruby: ...is anyone else starving?*suddenly hunched over*

Blake:*looking cool as ever, arms behind her head* I may have worked up an appetite.

I hear the growling of an angry beast from her stomach proves her statement, much to its owner embarrassment. Heh.

Weiss:*sarcastically shrugging her arms* Gee, if only there was somewhere on campus to get food around here.*the view zooms out to show a myriad of tents and small shops wreathed in colorful flags in a large forest clearing as people mill about to experience it all* Oh, wait.

I see Yatsuhashi Daichi flexing in front of two girls nearby. A pair of US Marines on patrol walk past the girls as the team continues talking.

The US Marines:

Ruby:*taking Weiss' shoulder* It's okay, Weiss, I forget about the fairgrounds, too

Weiss:*knocking Ruby's arm away* I was being facetious?

Ruby:*freaks out* Gah! Well if you were hungry, why didn't you say so!?

Yang: Come on! I know just the place.

As Team RWBY starts to follow Yang, but Weiss suddenly stops as she hears a ringtone on her Scroll. Pulling it out, she sees the caller ID labeled "FATHER", and glares at the device, putting it back from where she got it, unanswered.

Good thing the Air Force and Navy of the UN stepped up in protecting Vale and not mostly Atlas.

I then look down and a wallet. I pick it up and noticed it's Ruby's.

Me:*holding a red wallet filled with Lien* Hey! Might be hard to eat without this.

Team RWBY:*surprised* Captain Riverton?