C2. NATO troops meets Faunus

Y/n's Pov

It has been three weeks since that Grimm attack. One thing though, is that are weaponry shredded the Grimm. Even I managed to about 62 Beowolves and 18 Ursai with only 2-3 magazines of ammo. Single shot, mind you.

Then after that, we dropped a freaking nuke on a couple of larger Grimm and a  Whale Grimm. Surprisingly we still have some.

US Army-Major: Alright listen up! We just received word from the president that we are deploying to Menagerie. Yes, I am aware that the name Menagerie means zoo. These humans were racist. As you land, you will neutralize any Grimm you come across. And if you see or encounter any Fanaus civilans or....what is it called again?

A marine vet raised his hand.

US Army-Maj:*to the marine* Yes?

The marine stood up.

Fernandes: You mean the Menagerie Guard, Sir?

Sten: How'd you know that?

Fernandes: I watched the show and read some of it's fanfics on Wattpad. Pre-war.

US Army-Maj: Which is also why each and every one of your squads will have a copy of the RWBY series Volume 1-9. Be warned not to show this immediately to anyone until they gained their trust. Is everything said understood?

Soldiers & Marines: Sir, Yes Sir!!

US Army-Maj: Fallout.

Me:*to Hina* Looks like we're heading to a southern village.

Hina: {Yeah.} Looks like it.

Tanaka and I maybe the same age as me. But she was like me three years ago. In the military underage. First time I met her is when I was deployed to Japan to assist in the Evacuation of the Pacific.

That, whole ordeal was a nightmare.

Chinese and North Korean soldiers killing both civilians and our allies, 62 of Hina's upperclassmen found dead, me getting both my hands bayoneted though, getting my whole right arm burned by a gas station explosion, Hina getting a grenade blown up on chest while screaming at an enemy holding it on her and surviving and her class, myself and then PFC now Cpl. Fernandes using LMGs and Shotguns on the Defence of Los Angeles during the final moments of the war.

Scary shit for a bunch of 15-17 year olds. And for the men and women that were 18-26 years old when the draft opened up.

Towson:*to David* Cpl. Seems like we're in the same squad with the Lt. Riverton.

Fernandes: Lt. Riverton?

Towson: Frank Riverton. The guy who a metal rebar in stomach during our tour in Europe.

Fernandes: Oh yeah. I remember that tour. Still have the three shrapnel wounds on my back. Say what's our squad's name again?

Towson: Baker 2-4. Our objective is the same with Baker 2-5, 2-3 and 2-2. Frank's in charge of all 48 of us.

Me: 48? Wouldn't be best just call us Baker Platoon?

Hina: That does seem like a good idea.

Sten: And to the extra six troops that are in said platoon are a M3 Bradley and T-72B3M.

Towson: 2-2 is the ones with the Bradley and T-72.

Me: Yep. Anyway, we should move. Don't want to get an ass chewing from other officers.

Timeskip to the beach on Menagerie

3rd Pov