Ch 17: How dafuq?

A/N: This take's after Team JNPR vs Team BRNZ fight and Team SSSN vs Team NDGO fight.

3rd Pov

We see Hans, Y/n, William and Frank walk with Ruby, Weiss, Hina and Zure.

Ruby and Weiss sees Winter walking with a few Atlas soldiers as Weiss calls out to her.

Weiss:*cups mouth* Winter!

Both her and Ruby then run up to the elder Schnee as she turns to see them.

Weiss: Winter! I'm so happy to see you again!

Winter:*looks behind them* Captain Riverton.

Frank:*walking up with the others* Specialist Schnee.

Weiss: So, what are you doing here at Beacon?

Winter: Classified.

The four soldiers raise an eyebrow at that.

Weiss: Oh, right. Well, how long are you staying?

Winter: Classified.

Weiss: Of course.*nods and smiles in understanding*

Y/n:*guessing correctly* She's meeting Ironwood and probably LtGen. Cole. And she's staying until the tournament is over. Am I right or am I right?*smirks*

Winter glares at him knowing he was indeed right.

Ruby:*looks pensively around in the silence* Well... this is nice... I think.

Weiss:*excitedly* I know you travel a lot, but so much of Beacon is different from Atlas!*discreetly whispers* Vale, too. The government and school are completely separate! Can you believe it!? I-

Winter: I'm more than familiar with how this kingdom handles its bureaucracy. In a way, I would rather travel back to US. And learn more about former NATO.

Weiss: Right! I'm sorry. And I can say the same about learning more about former NATO.

Hans: We can be of assistance about learning more about former NATO. If we have the time.

Weiss:*smiles at him* Thank you, Hans.

Winter: Nor did I also come here to watch my own blood fail so miserably in battle. But it appears that I have no choice in the matter.

Weiss:*puzzled* But, we won!

Frank: Don't hate me on this Weiss. But hundreds to thousands would agree with Winter. Myself included.

Winter: Only a novice would refer to that as a victory. I counted at least three strikes missed.*she turns to her security* Leave us.

The soldiers obey, walking away into formation as Winter sighs and smiles a little more warmly at Weiss.

Winter: How have you been, lately?

Weiss: Oh, splendid! Thank you for asking. I'm actually in the very top ranking of our sparring class and studies now! And the rest of my studies are going wonderfully, too! I'm-

Winter:*she slaps Weiss, leaving a massive bump on her head* Silence, you little shit!!

The two Americans, the Irish-American, the Japanese & the German hearing Winter swear: