Ch 12: A victory parade

3rd pov

It was nice and beautiful fall day in NATO. As in three days will be Victory Day!

Yes, NATO and it's members decided to have something that's also part of the Vytal Festival, but not on Vale soil.

Some troops from Mt. Glenn will be in the parade that will happen. Others will be on leave to enjoy the parade.

To not let the Remnantians be left out. Some people were specifically invited by the US President.

While others who will try to come uninvited will be shot down by SATO Air Forces.

The ones that were invited to come are.

Mostly Vale, Vacuo and Mistral press.

Anyone from the Republic of New Menagerie.

One councilman from Vacuo and Mistral.

Ozpin

Glynda Goodwitch

James Ironwood

Winter Schnee

The Ace-Ops

Teams RWBY, JNRP, SSSN, STQ and CFVY

Bear 2-1(SDF Rangers unit)

Sienna Khan Fernandes(Before deploying to Vale David and Sienna got married. Anthony, Frank, Tom and William were his best man.)

Prime Minister Ghira Belladonna

Kali Belladonna

And for the troops.

Baker 2-5 is just enjoying the parade in civilian clothes.

Baker 2-4 is in the parade.

Baker 2-2 is also in the parade for the armored units.

They were also told to not bring their weapons, scrolls and to bring only one bag of luggage. No carry-ons.

The reason why the US President only selected eight Atlasians is:

1) For the Troops and Ozpin to trust them.

2) To slowly have more Atlasians on the UN side incase shit hits the fan. And by shit, I mean if the Atlas Military goes to the Volume 7-8 part then it's best to have a good quantity of troops that will trust and help the UN.

Plus it's the only people for now he's letting on US soil.

Speaking of the Remnantians.....

At Washington Dulles International Airport in Virginia

C-130 Pilot:*on intercom* Ladies and Gentlemen of Remnant and Grunts. Welcome to United States of America.

Ruby:*waking up* Huh? We're here already?

Zure: You guys slept well.

Bob: I'm surprised this pilot calm one.

Ozpin: What do-

C-130 Pilot:*on intercom* Opening the cargo bay door now. So get off my PLANE!!!

Cargo bay door opening already woken some up, but the shouting pilot really woke everyone.

Bob: Nevermind.-_-

Elm: Was....was that really necessary?

Otto: Remember, their the Air Force. We're mostly the ground forces.

Elm: I.....see...

As the group walked out the plane a convoy of both police, SWAT, Secret Service and FBI were in front of them and in the middle of said convoy was two large Coach buses with black out windows.