Ch 19: Pyrrha & Nora vs Mina & Gundy

A/N: This takes place after Coco's and Yatsuhashi's fight. They fought Flynt and Neon and won.

3rd Pov

We open back to the Vytal Festival Tournament. In the arena we see Pyrrha Nikos & Nora Valkyrie waiting for their opponents which they heard were from the military.

One from NATO.

One from NMSDF Rangers.

Many of the two girls friends were in the seatings either cheering for them or the upcoming military members.

In the seats we also see Jaune, Ren, Coco, Fox, Yatsuhashi, Teams RWBY & SSSN, some of Baker 2-5 & 2-4 and Bear 2-1.

Ruby & Jaune:*calling to her* Good luck, Pyrrha!

Y/n: Don't make us NATO look sotf! Go all out!!

Den: Show us Rangers we ain't pushovers!!!

David, Tom, William & Coco: I believe in you!!!

The Amity Colosseum is still floating high amid the cheers of an excited audience as the two opposing pairs of partners for the match, the grinning Mina Takahashi and Gundy Vice against a confident Pyrrha Nikos and energetic Nora Valkyrie, wait in the center of the stadium for the holographic roulette to pick the field.

Port:*over the broadcaster speakers* SFC. Takahashi and Sgt. Vice of the UN, versus Pyrrha and Nora of Beacon!

Baker 2-5, Baker 2-4 & Bear 2-1:*now worried for Pyrrha and Nora* Their fucked.....

Coco, Zure & Weiss:*now worried for Pyrrha and Nora* Those two should run...

Jaune, Ren, Fox, Yatsuhashi, Yang, Blake & Team SSSN:*confused* What?

Ruby:*yelling at them* Pyrrha! Nora! RUN!!!

David:*yelling at them* RUN BITCH!!!

Pyrrha and Nora confused looked and noticed and heard both NATO and SDF troops to either run or telling them to just give up.

Mina: Just ignore them. They don't know how strong you two are.

The Colosseum chooses four fields to rise up from below in quarter sections: A patch of tall grassy plains which has a single tree and some rocks; the ruins of a city, complete with buildings holding shattered windows and rubble among the pavement; a hot spring containing geyser spots along a small river and some blue Dust crystal growths; and a familiar section of dense forest.

Pyrrha:*has her shield out as she eyes her opponents* Hey! Give us a good match!

Gundy: I'll try not to get bones broken.

Nora:*spins her hammer* I can't promise you'll leave without a scratch. Or broken legs.

Gundy: Oh cool! Another hammer user! I got one too! I call it Mallet!*pulls out said weapon*