Chapter 2

We went to a coffee shop nearby and Patrick got me the same coffee as the one I spilled. We sat down at a table in the back, Patrick didn't want to be recognized. I took a sip from my cup and gratefully looked at him.
"Hey Patrick?"

He looked up from his own coffee.
"Yeah?"

I hesitated, I didn't want to be rude or intrusive. "Why are you in Belgium? The concert is in October right?"

He laughed. "Yes, it is, but I heard they have amazing waffles here."

I laughed too now.

"But actually my grandmother was born in Belgium and since we have some time off I wanted to visit."

"Oh nice, where did she live?"

"Right here in Antwerp."

"Oh that's cool!" I took another sip and wanted him my next question but he beat me.

"So tell me about you."

I put my coffee back down. "There really isn't much to tell."

Patrick raised an eyebrow. "I bet there is."

I sighed but smiled at him. "Okay... Well my name is Ali Waters, I'm fifteen years old, I'm an..." Patrick cut me off before I could say anything else.

"Wait, your fifteen?"

I frowned. "Yeah..."

Patrick looked amazed. "Wow and here I thought you were like eighteen or something."

I managed a little smile. "I get that a lot."

"You seem older, more mature."

Now I really smiled. "Thanks."

We talked for almost two hour before I had to leave. "I'm sorry I really need to go home, I promised my parents I would be home around four."

Patrick nodded and stood up. "I'll walk you to the train station."

I tried not to blush when I walked trough the street and felt like everyone was staring at us... well at Patrick.

"Where do you live?" He asked out of nowhere.

"A small town not to far from here, but I don't think you know it."

Patrick seemed to hesitate for a second. "Would you want to show me?"

A huge smile spread across my face. "Of course!"

We got two tickets and headed for the right platform, our train was already there so we got on and sat down. I pulled my phone out to check the time, I just wanted to put it  back when Patrick saw my screensaver.

"WAIT IS THAT PETE?"

I felt my face turn red.

"Uhm yeah... I've had a crush on him for a while now. Ever since you guys started."

"You've been a fan for that long?"

I nodded, still blushing. "Mmh."

"Then you're coming to the concert right? We could all hang out afterwards."

I looked down at my hands. "I can't... My parents won't let me."

"Why not? If you don't have the money I could fix you a ticket."

"No that's not the problem. They think I'm to young."

"Oh..."

"But I'm not giving up I still have some time." I smiled a little again.