Chapter 16

Apparently Anna and I fell asleep hugging each other on the couch because I woke up on the floor, she pushed me out. I chuckled and got up, I woke Anna and made us breakfast while Anna packed our stuff. We had all classes together so she knew what to pack for me. I slipped the pancakes on two plates and put them down on the table. We ate them in record time and rushed out the door heading for Starbucks. We got our usual coffees and walked to school.

"When are you seeing Pete again?"

"Actually, later today. He said he'd pick me up after school and take me to dinner."

"You're kidding right?"

I shook my head, smiling.

"WHAT? He seriously is gonna pick you up? Here?"

"Jep."

"Omg Ali! I'm so happy for you!" She hugged me. I pulled her close and sighed. "What's wrong? I thought you liked him."

I let go and took a step back. "I do! So much, it's just... He's seven years older and he will never feel the same way about me as I do about him."

Anna grabbed my hand and smiled. "Never say never."

-

The day passed slowly, every minute felt like an hour and when the bell finally rang for the last time I jumped up and sighed in relieve. I quickly grabbed my stuff, threw them in my bag and made my way out the classroom. The teacher and other students stared at me in surprise, usually I was one of the last to leave. I walked trough the hallways, thinking about him. I reached the doors and fixed my hair before pushing them open and walking outside. I immediately saw him and waved. He stood across the street leaned against the hood of his car. He was wearing a white shirt underneath a vest, a pair of black skinny jeans and a beanie. (photo in sidebar ) He looked so hot. I tried as hard as I could not to fangirl and not to run while I crossed the street.

"Hi there." I said as he wrapped me in a tight hug.

"Hi, how was school?"

I chuckled. "Boring as always."

He laughed and let go but put his arm around my shoulders immediately.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Jep let's go."

I just got in the car when the screaming started. I looked up and saw a pack of girls running across the street. I heard Pete sigh before he put on a smile and chuckled.

He had to take more than twenty pictures and sign a lot of arms, legs, paper, like everything before he managed to get in the car.

"How do we get out of here?"

There was a crowd forming in front of the car but as soon as he started the engine they moved back.

"Just drive slowly, they'll move." I said. We drove off and after a couple of minutes of almost hitting people, Pete cursing at them and me laughing my ass off we reached the highway, which ran right next to my school, and got out of there.

"So, where are we going?"

"You'll see."

-

A half an hour later we pulled into a parking lot next to a park. He smiled at me before getting out and hurrying to open my door for me. When I got out he grabbed something out the trunk but I couldn't see what. He put his arm over my shoulders and led me to the park. I gave him a confused smile and followed. Pete went straight for a big tree somewhere in the back. He pulled a blanked out of the bag he was carrying and laid it down on the ground. Then he motioned for me to sit down. As I sat down he put the bag down and opened it, revealing its content.

"Food!" I shouted. "Yes!"

Pete laughed and set everything on the blanked. "It's all vegan."

"How did you know I'm vegan?"

"Yesterday, I stole your phone and got Anna's number. She told me and some other useful stuff." He said with a grin.

I hit him on his arm playfully but then turned my attention to the food. I grabbed the first thing in my reach, a fruit smoothie. I slurped on the straw, smiling from satisfaction. Pete laughed at my face and grabbed a waffle.

"You brought waffles!"

"Of course I did, Belgian waffles."

He took my hand and began drawing circles on the back with his thumb. I closed my eyes and let myself fall back, Pete joined me seconds later. We lay in silence for a while just taking everything in. It began to get cold and I shivered. Pete noticed and wrapped his arms around me.

"Thanks"

He chuckled. "No problem."

He pulled me tight and I buried my face in his chest, sniffing up his smell. Oh god he smells good. He slowly sat up pulling me up with him and pulling me on his lap. Our eyes locked together as he slowly closed the gap between our faces. He pressed his lips on mine softly. I tensed up at first but then relaxed, closed my eyes and kissed him back. He seemed to gain confidence when I kissed him back and pulled me closer to him, kissing a little harder now but still slow and romantic. Then he pulled back and rested his forehead against mine, our noses touching.

"You have no idea how long I'v been wanting to do that."

hey guys

Yes I made it!! Second update this week :)

I'm sorry if it sucks though, I barely have any time to write and I have a terrible headache and all. Anyway thank you for reading please vote and comment it means a lot to me. I have a really busy week next week but I'll try to update at least once ;)

Love you

bye

-Sarah