Chapter 15

Not long after Pete left Anna came home. She ran around the house screaming for me and when I showed up in the door frame she stopped immediately and hugged me. "I've been so worried! They wouldn't let me go."

I padded her back and smiled.

"It's okay, I'm okay. I didn't mean to do those things, I wouldn't, I made you a promise."

She let me go and held me on arms length. "But why did you then?"

I frowned. "I don't know, I didn't notice I was doing it. I didn't even feel it."

"We're going to the doctor." She said and dragged me outside. We both didn't have a car or even a drivings license so we ended up walking to the doctors office. Anna made me sit down while she signed me up. A little while later they called my name and I sighed as we both got up. We walked in the office and sat down in the two chairs in front of the desk. I looked at my shoes and just wanted to disappear when the lady cleared her throat and looked at me.

"Hello, I'm Fawn. What seems to be the problem?"

I kept my mouth shut and blushed. Anna put her hand on my leg and I looked her in the eyes, she really believed in me and it hurt me so much to have to disappoint her. But I just couldn't do what she expected from me.

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come."

I quickly stood up and ran towards the door but was stopped by someone grabbing my wrist. I turned around and stood face to face with Anna, the sadness and hope in her eyes send me crashing down. I felt my knees weaken and right before I hit the floor she cached me. She sat me down in the chair and rubbed my back as I began to sob. The doctor just sat in her chair, nit knowing what to do. She didn't talk, which I appreciated, and waited for me to calm down. A couple of minutes later I had calmed down enough to talk again. I took a deep breath and wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"Sorry about that." I barely whispered. Fawn smiled encouraging and I looked at Anna again, she nodded as I sighed and turned back to the doctor.

"Something happened today in class and it concerned both me and Anna. The worst part is that I didn't notice I was doing it, I didn't even feel it."

The doctor nodded. "So what exactly happened?"

I frowned, I didn't want to tell her but I knew I had to. Hesitantly I pulled up my sleeve revealing the fresh cuts. Fawn nodded again and scribbled something down in her notebook.

"I'll need to examine those, would you please hop on to the table for me?"

I got up and walked to the table on the other side of the room and sitting on it. She carefully touched some of the cuts and grabbed some rubbing alcohol.

"I've already been to the school nurse."

"Just to be sure, some of those are pretty deep."

She put some of the alcohol on a tissue and gently patted it on my wrist. I flinched, it stung really hard. After that I hopped off the table and sat back in the chair.

"So you said you didn't know you were doing this?"

I nodded. "Yes, I only noticed when the teacher started yelling because I hadn't responded the first couple of times."

She frowned. "Has anything traumatizing happened to you over the last months?

"Eu.. yeah..."

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to but I suggest you go see a therapist."

"What happens if I don't?"

"It'll probably happen again and it'll get worse with every time."

I gasped and looked at Anna. She forced a small smile and grabbed my hand. "You'e gonna be okay."

"Okay. Thank You for your time. I will look for a therapist."

-

When we got back home I dropped down in the couch and buried my head. Anna sat down next to me and put her hand on my back. "You did great! I'm proud of you."

I rolled over so that I was lying on my back. "I told Pete today, he visited this morning after I'd come home."

I saw the confusion on her face.

"Wait, I thought you said they still had like a week of tour to go."

"Yeah, so did I but apparently they didn't. Pete wanted to surprise me."

"So they all know now?"

"No, just Pete, the rest are still in America. They come end this week."

"Are you going to tell them?"

I thought about that for a minute. "I don't really know, I guess so. I trust them but it's just so hard."

"If you want me to I'll be there for you."

I smiled. "I'd love that, thank you."

I wrapped her in a tight hug. "Thank you so much, for everything."

Hey guys

so yeah this is kind of a short one, I didn't really have any inspiration and like no free time. Sorry. I'll try to make the next one a little longer and It'll probably be up this week since I have no life :P Anyway, thank you for reading and please vote and comment it would mean a lot to me.

Love you guys

-Sarah