Chapter 5

It was 11:30 PM and I was sitting at my desk, doing homework. How much I'd loved hanging out with Patrick, I didn't get any homework done and I had three major tests tomorrow. I tried to get everything in my head but I could only think about how the hell I was supposed to get my parents to let me go to the concert. I could think of millions of reasons why I should go but whenever I was talking to my parents about it, I couldn't remember them and I would just start crying. Of course! Why didn't I think of this earlier? I picked up my phone and started to write down my arguments. I got about ten when I ran out of ideas and turned back to my French homework. I had to learn all the vocabulary we'd seen this semester, and it was a lot.
Around 1 AM I gave it up and crawled into my bed, almost immediately falling asleep.

My alarm went off at 7 AM, I threw it of my nightstand and sat up. I just sat there a minute staring at the wall and trying to stay awake. Six hours of sleep wasn't nearly enough for me. Eventually I got up and took a shower. I just let my hair down and brushed my teeth. I threw on a pair of jeans, a pink sweater and my black Nike's. I rushed downstairs grabbing my backpack on the way out of my room and snatched an apple from the counter. Then I flew out the door and I was on my may to the coffee shop. I was meeting Anna there, like almost every morning. She wasn't there yet so I just sat down in one of the booths eating the last bit of my apple and then throwing it in the garbage bin. Anna walked in five minutes later and ordered us both coffee. She sat my cup down in front of me and looked at me expectantly. "So..."

I gave her a confused look.

"What happened? With you and Patrick?"

"Nothing happened! We're just friend, you know I've had a crush on Pete for years now."

she put her hands up in defense. "Okay okay, but I still want to know what you guys did."

I sighed, Anna and her never ending curiousness. "So I showed him around town, we went to the school, the park, went shopping and all the fun places."

"That's all?" She sounded a little disappointed.

"No actually, he came to my house and saw my room."

She let out her breath. "Oh."

I nodded "Yeah, it was pretty awkward at first but then he started laughing and he told me he would make sure I would meet Pete in person!"

Anne let out a small scream. "No?! That's amazing! I'm so happy for you!" She got up walked around the table and gave me a tight hug. "He also gave me his number." I said while she still had her arm rapped around me. she screamed again, louder this time, in my ear.

"OMG! Are you serious? This is awesome!"

I moaned and pulled away putting my hand over my ear. She sat back down, to exited to notice.
" And not to forget we ran into Lena at the park, she was going on about how he looked like Patrick Stump, you should've seen the look on her face when he told her he was in fact Patrick Stump! It was hilarious!"
Anna laughed so hard she couldn't breath anymore and got tears in her eyes. When she finally caught her breath again me headed for school. It was a five minute walk from the coffee shop and we chatted the whole way while sipping at our cups. As soon as we walked through the gate into the playground Lena and her pack ran towards us. "Hi Ali, how are you today?" She asked.

"Oh you know, the usual." I answered trying to hold back my laughter. I saw Anne put her hand over her mouth covering up a huge smile that was crossing her face now.

"I'm sorry Lena, we need to go. See you around." We quickly walked away and as soon as they couldn't hear us anymore we burst out laughing earning annoyed looks from people around us.

"She is so desperate!" Anna managed to get out.

"I know right?" I was barely breathing myself. "She was staring at Patrick for like a couple of minutes straight and you could tell it was making him really uncomfortable but she didn't notice."

"I bet he thought she's a creep!"

"Actually, he did."

"What?" She put on big eyes. "He actually said that?"

I nodded, still smiling big.

"Awesome!"

We drank the last bit of coffee and threw our cups away, we then walked over to our friends who saw everything that had just happened. "So." Timothy said. "You're friends with them now?"
We burst out laughing again. "Oh please Tim, no! She's desperate."
He didn't seem to get it.

Anna gave him the you're-so-stupid-for-not-knowing look. "Well haven't you heard? Ali here and Patrick Stump are practically best friends."

"What? No! How?"

I chuckled. "I spilled my coffee on him in Antwerp and we started talking and yeah... I showed him around town a bit and ran into Lena over there, that's why she's so desperate."

"She want's you to hook her up with him?"

"Probably. But there's no way I'm doing that!"
The bell rang and we all walked of to our first class. Today was really boring, all I could do is count down the minuted before we could go home.
During lunch I was attacked by Lena and her 'friends'. They wouldn't leave me alone and I was getting sick of them. Wow this is how famous people must feel every day. I hid in the toilet for the rest of lunch break and scrolled through Instagram. I noticed I had a new follower, it was Patrick. Omg! Patrick Stump is actually following me on Instagram! While I was freaking out over that I got a few more notifications, Patrick had liked almost every picture I had on there, and commented on a couple to. OMFG! I answered on his comments and started freaking out again. If this is how I'm reacting on Patrick, what's it going to be like with Pete?
I would soon find out.

Hey guys

Thank you so much for over 100 reads! this is my first story and i didn't expect so many people would read it thank you!
I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to comment and vote

Bye xx