Chapter 6

A couple hours later I was back home. I was lying on my bed watching TV. I was just browsing through the channels when my phone buzzed. I pulled it out of my pocket and unlocked the screen. I had a new follower on Instagram. I looked who it was and my jaw dropped. No way! My phone slipped out of my hand, fell onto the bed and then on the ground. This isn't real!  I picked my phone up from the ground and checked again, still the same. 'Pete Wentz is following you.' I was freaking out now. I started to cry hysterically while rolling off the bed onto the ground and kicking my feet in the air. As soon as I pulled myself together a little and dialed Anna's number.

She picked up after two rings and she sounded out of breath.

"Anna, you okay?"

She took a deep breath before replying. "Yes wonderful, just running you know."

I was confused, she never ran. "Why the hell are you running?"

"I'm running, because i'm being chased by my psycho ex."

"What? I thought he was in jail?" I was scared now, he had tried to kill her.

"Well, he isn't and hes following me in his car."

"Where are you?"

She didn't answer right away. "I'm almost at the school can you come please? I'm freaking out at the moment."

"Yeah, I'll be there in ten minutes."

I ran out the door and snatched my bike frown the driveway and headed for the school. I got there in less then ten minutes and called Anna again.

"Ali? I'm in the cafeteria. Please, come quick!"

I hung up the phone and ran through the doors and made my way to the cafeteria. When I ran in I found Anna sitting in a corner, her legs pulled against her chest.

"Anna! Are you okay?"

She looked up and I saw tears running down her face. "Ali, thank god! I'm so sorry for this, I totally freaked out." She cried.

I wrapped my arms around her shaking body. "Sssshh, it's okay. I'm here now. Did he hurt you?"

She started crying harder. I was getting scared now. "What did he do?" She pulled away and looked straight at me. Now that her hair was no longer covering the side of her face I could see the deep cut that ran over the whole right side of her face, reaching from her forehead across the end of her eyebrow to her chin. I was shocked at the sight of all the blood dripping down her neck.

"No! Oh honey I'm so sorry! They should've left that creep rotting in his cell!"

I hugged her tightly and after a couple of minutes she stopped shaking. I gently pulled her up end led her towards the principals office, I didn't know where else to go. I knocked on the door and walked in before anyone could answer.

"Excuse m-" The principal started but then she saw Anna and she quickly picked up the phone and dialed the emergency number. (no it's not 911 ;) it's actually 112) she motioned me to put Anna down in one of the chairs and so I did. She wasn't crying anymore, but she seemed like she was in shock, what concerned me even more. When the principal put the phone down I explained what had happened as far as I knew. Ten minutes later the ambulance arrived and the paramedics rushed trough the door. When they saw her they calmed down a bit, trying not to upset her and walked over to her chair.
"Hi Anna, I'm Stephen." The man said. "I'm gonna help you. First I need to look at your face, can I do that sweety?"

Anne just nodded, she kept staring at the wall. The man -Stephen- inspected the wound and gave a quick nod at his partner. Then he turned to me and the principal. "The cut is fairly deep so she will definitely have to come with us to the hospital, and maybe a plastic surgeon can fix it. But you friend is in shock, it's very dangerous and anything can upset her right now so could you maybe come with us? Just to let her know it's okay?"
I nodded " Of course!" I walked back to Anna and took her arm. "Come Anna, we need to go."

She stood up and followed me to the ambulance outside, she got in without any trouble and lay down on the bed.

The ride to the hospital went well and as soon as we got there they took her away and we weren't allowed to come. I sat in the waiting room for three hours before I could see her.
They gave her some meds to calm her down so she was sleeping when I came in. The nurses had just cleaned her face and disinfected it, but they hadn't done anything about the wound. They told me they were waiting for the plastic surgeon to take a look, but that he was busy at the moment.

I stayed at the hospital until they kicked me out, I din't want Anna to wake up alone. I sighed, plugged in my earphones and walked home. It was 10 PM when i finally came home and I went straight to bed, I had called my parents from the hospital so they knew what was going on and left me alone. I changed into pajamas's and crawled in bed. I fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow.

The next day was Monday so I had to get up early, my alarm went off at 7 AM and I dragged myself to the bathroom. I really just wanted to go to Anna in the hospital but my mom made me go to school. I skipped my daily coffee and went straight to the school, already missing Anna. Literally every person we knew came up to me asking what had happened to her.
At the end of the day I was exhausted of all their questions. I sat at my desk pretending to work when my phone buzzed. I had a text from Patrick. I smiled a little, he was just what I needed right know. He would know how to make me feel better.

FROM PATRICK: HEY ALI, I TALKED TO PETE ABOUT YOU TODAY... :) HE'S REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET YOU! WE'RE STILL GOING THROUGH WITH THE PLAN?

I chuckled, Patrick had come up with a crazy plan to get me to the concert and I truly doubted it would work but it was worth a shot. I quickly replied.

TO PATRICK: YOU DIDN'T TELL HIM ABOUT THE LITTLE CRUSH THING DID YOU? AND YEAH IF YOU THINK IT'LL WORK ;)

FROM PATRICK: NO NO I DIDN'T THAT WOULD BE AWKWARD! OF COURSE IT WILL! I CAME UP WITH IT :D

I laughed at his text and put my phone away, it was 11:47 PM. I had to get some sleep. I lay down staring at the ceiling and slowly drifted to sleep.

Hey guys.
I'm sorry I know it's like really slow but there will be some more action in the next chapter (I hope )
Anyway, thank you so much for reading and please let me know what you think.

have a great day/night xxx