Two weeks have passed

(a/n: Im finally backkkkk woah-. Decided to make norman nice again become its Norman and also read the manga and poor man suffered enough anyway decided to make golda the drama inducer, tea maker, beef started. Whatever you want to call it so here this chapter. 

Tw: Forcefulness, going against consent, near panic attack and slight verbal and near physical violence from a certain someone 👀👀oh and Ray bulling 😞)

It's been two weeks since Isabella passed away, Ray had finally accepted the fact and moved on enough to function like he used to. He sighed,something feeling off and he Felt today may be another day without peace, as he sat watching the film with Emma before Gilda asked to talk to her. Emma got up and followed her out, despite the looks Gilda was shot by a few of the kids like Don, she ignored them leading Emma to her room. Ray decided to start the novel he had picked up the other day.

Meanwhile Gilda took a deep breath moving so ber and Emma's faces were inches apart before pulling in and kissing Emma. Emma 's eye shot wide open in shock trying to pull away yet Gilda had a tight grip on her no matter how much Emma wiggled and squirmed she wouldn't be able to free herself. She stopped for a moment to see the look on Gilda's face, the look she never thought she'd show. This face was a face you'd describe being worn by a villian in tales such as ones in Disney movies.

"Gilda please why are you? Why did you kiss me without asking?"

"Because i'm madly in love with you emma and you always say actions speak louder than words"

"You could have asked me first!?!'

"Just for you to say no? I need to show you Emma how I feel. That you are with the wrong person"

"Wait... gilda it's one thing to kiss me without consent but to make me doubt my decision of being with my current boyfriend. I love him very much and im very happy with our relationship"

"Are you though? What about those days when he shut the world out? Those days he doesn't want to exist anymore?"

"Everyone goes through them. Ray just has it worse than us"

"Right of course he does but don't those days also upset you because then you feel like you've done something"

"....."

"And there it is emma. These days aren't just one of its weekly, sometimes more. Why is it you really seem in him? He's just Really depressed emma. That's all. Is it only because he's hot?"

"No!'

"Oh?"

"No I mean he is, of course is! I could stare at him say despite him hating it but i mean no he's not just that, you only see that because you rarely spend time with him"

Without warning, Gilda walked over and forced emam into another kiss just as a certain person walked in. Emma pushed Gilda off running over to ray on the verge of tears constantly saying the same three phrases "ray im sorry" "i didn't ask for this" "she kissed me". When Ray did not respond, the Ginger girl almost broke down, feeling her breath sharpen slightly but forced herself to stay quiet. Ray gave a Glare to Gilda and walked over, while Emma tried to ignore her rapid breaths she watched the other two noticing pure anger on Ray's face and just assumed the worse.

"Did you force her to kiss you!?"

"Well you see"

"Simple yes or no Question gilda meaning the answer is pretty fucking simple"

"I kissed her because I love Emma more than you ever will!"

Those words caused the room to go quiet. Everyone froze in shock, Ray's face went back to his usual as Emma called it "Mr grumpy pants" expression.

"Is that true?'

"Yea it is"

"So you love her more than the fact i nearly died twice in a sacrificial way just so emma could have a chance of survival away from the place-"

"And for norman. Not only that rsh any chance at death you'd take it"

"So emma could have a friend, hopefully lead a normal life however she wants without having to think about the fact i died and Don't bring that up"

" Ray you have to admit you are"

"Don't. bring. It up '' Ray hissed at Gilda, if his eyes could change colour Emma convinced herself they'd be a blood red right this moment.

The room went quiet before Ray spoke up "i find it funny that you say you love Emma more then me yet I was the one who was by her side throughout this whole entire thing. From The minute we left gracefield to her being Bedridden in the infirmary. So remind me how you love her more?"

'Because i know what emma likes"

"What's her favourite way of being shom affection then?"

"Word of affirmation"

"Oo you'd be wrong with that"

"You know what it doesn't matter, i'd find that out but at least i don't insult her daily by calling her an idiot"

"It's called teasing, emma knows i do it as a way to show i trust you enough to know i'm not being mean, but of course you wouldn't know that"

"You know what ray. You are a bitch, why don't you go to your room like the emo you are and listen to your depressing music while we all work out a way to survive"

Norman walked in hearing the commotion, seeing Ray's face, the look on it like he was out for blood. The white haired boy checked on Emma and saw she started to calm down so walked over knowing he wasn't the strongest but grabbed Ray and held his arms behind his back, ignoring the hIssed words he'd be sent or the glares.

"Ray, talk to me like that all you want, I am not letting go until you calm down. But also Gilda I do have a mind to let him go since that was quite insulting and you really shouldn't be getting between a happy relationship whether you agree with it or not."