stopping the fight

Norman kept a strong,or as strong as he could, hold trying to Keep back Ray while the raven haired boy clearly wanted to get Gilda Back for her comments.

"Ray please calm down, whatever you have in mind to do really won't help"

Emma stood up walking over to ray, seeing he finally freed himself from Norman's grip. Gilda quickly moved and emam jumped to a run, standing where Ray could see her, having her arms crossed as she glared at him. Ray saw this but took no knowledge of it to kt and walked over to gilda, holding her by the collar.

"You're lucky i wouldn't hurt you guys as i've known you my whole life but if you dare get between myself and Emma again i can assure you i won't be as merciful"

Norman walked over and grabbe Ray's arms forcing him to drop Gulda. "Right Emma, can you stay with gilda? And I'll take ray outside. Would you prefer the other way around?"

"Hmm no it's fine you two go"

Norman nodded and directed Ray outside the two walking for a wall, norman chuckling as ray seemed to calm a little and turned his anger into sarcasm

"Woah its tree and guess what next to that is another tree. Oh y god is that...another tree?"

"Alright calm the sarcasm. Why did you snap at her though? I'm not mad, just curious"

"I guess for once i didn't bury my emotions and it got the best of me"

"Yea it did, but it happens-"

"And i guess i felt-"

"Like she could have taken your place? Anc you wanted to defend it?"

"Kinda... i felt like i needed to prove that i could defend and protect emma and i guess i also felt guilty for not defending her back at goldy pond so an opportunity to fight for her came and"

"You acted without thinking?"

"Pretty much"

"Ray what's happened has happened so all i can say is you and gilda talk it out but trust me, emma loves you a lot so she would never leave you and she won't want to lose you. Trust me i know"

"I know but sometimes you just worry"

"You always do in a relationship and two things. One i'm sorry to say but i doubt it ever would but if emma decides to go just letting her instead of fighting will be so much better mentally"

"Wow norman thanks for that downer" ray said a hint of sarcasm laced in his tone

"Not that it would but two was i know emma wouldn't leave you because she herself as fought people of her fo really state 'ray's mine' and god is she terrifying, i'd know that beauce ive had that talk..... shit i- ignore that last part"

"I mean irs emma, she is terrifying when she wants to be and why? Norman is there something you're not telling me that i should know of?"

"Yea that look is the reason i don't sleep kts my sleep paralysis demon" Norman drly chucled trying to ignore the last part.

"Norman...please? i just want to know so i can ensure things don't get weird between us"

"they will if i tell you"

"then we can talk about it? you can tell me anything i won;t be upset or judge you"

While norman was busy yhinking about what ray has said he didn't notice that Emma walked out hearing the two talking and Ray had calmed down, she faced over to him burying her head into his chest. Wrapping her arms around him, Ray turned his attention to emma placing his arms around in comforting way

"What's going on? Emma you okay"

"It's Gilda she...."