A month later

It's been a month since they rescued Norman and his group and they had been preparing to start the next. It's also been two months since Emma and Norman started dating and they've been arguing daily.

One day during the evening, it was extremely bad, Ray was in his room as he heard the argument kick off and only rise and rise in anger. After a while he heard Norman shout at Emma "I never know why I even loved you" and then resulted in her storming out and slamming the door. She was holding back tears, Emma raced into Ray's room and stared at him shutting the door. Ray noticed Emma about to break down so walked over to and let her hug him and cry it out or mumble and shit talk Norman into him.

After a while Emma calmed down.

"Want me to talk to him for you?"

"No ray I don't want him shouting at you"

"Emma if he does I'll be fine. It's you I'm worried about"

"If you're sure could you."

"Yea"

Just as Ray was about to leave the room, Norman knocked on the door. Ray opened it and made sure he couldn't see Emma

"Oh hey ray, have you seen Emma?"

"No why?"

"I just wanted to tell her I'm done with her bullshit and I want to end our relationship because I'm fed up of her constant having to disagree "

"Right but from what I've heard a lot of the time you started the argument and she just wanted to let you know her opinion"

"Oh so you're taking her side"

"Yea I am, why you going to have a hissy fit"

"No I'm not! I just cannot believe you'd believed her over me. I'm your best friend Ray!"

"Okay good for me now fuck off im not in the mood to talk"

"And whys that?"

"It's personal okay?"

"No I want to know"

"Fine! I've been struggling mentally so I need time alone"

"Sure sure" Norman walked away and Ray shut the door walking back to Emma, he smiled a small smile at her and sat next to her. She hesitated before leaning against Ray.

"You can lean on me Emma I don't mind"

She nodded and got more comfortable after a while she started to fall asleep on him so he lifted her up and set her in the bed to sleep, sitting down on the floor so he was nearby incase. After a while Emma woke up and looked around finding Ray so rolled over to him.

"Ray?"

"Yea?"

"Is it weird for me to ask you to sit on the bed with me? Since I'm struggling to sleep"

"No it's not weird at all" he got up and sat next to her, he lay down and let Emma lie on top of him making sure she felt safe. She fell asleep immediately against him.

An hour had passed and Ray was still awake, he carefully moved to get up. Leaving his room for a leg stretch, he noticed Lannion and Thoma looking at a photo so looked at it over them.

"Where did you get that photo?"

"Ray it was all Lannion! He took the photo!"

"No it wasn't is was thoma!"

"Has anyone else seen it?"

"Just Gilda and possibly Norman"

Ray nodded and walked off continuing as he was, he passed Norman who started shouting at the sight of the other boy.

"You are trying to steal her from me aren't you?!"

"Well you both aren't together so I can do what I want now and plus it's nothing like that"

"You are just saying that you bitch!"

Ray stayed silent and let Norman continue to shout eventually being done so walked away, letting Norman call back to him in anger. Ray went back to his room and saw Emma had waken up.

"I heard shouting again is everything okay?"

"Just Norman"

"Oh what is it this time?"

"Well you know how earlier he said you two are over? He's basically saying I'm trying to steal you from him when I'm not because Lannion or Thoma got a photo of you sleeping on me"

"Oh... Ray I'm so sorry, I didn't want him to-"

"Don't be, it's kinda funny to me when he starts  shouting at me because he knows I will just walk away and ignore him"

"If you're sure but.... The whole stealing me from him thing? I know you said you aren't but do you like anyone?"

"Yea but I'm gotten used to ignore those feelings? Why?"

"Oh just curious!"

Ray nodded at her and went back to sitting down by her.