I......

"It's Gilda she...."
"Irs alright take your time"
Emma felt her eyes well up and her knees started to buckle, she gripped Ray for support to stand up. Ray gave her a quick kiss on rhe forehead, moving her into a bridal style hold as she sat the two down. Norman smiled at the two quietly walking off after telling the two he'd give them space,so himself and ray agreed to continue their chat another time. Ray kept a hand on Emma's head letting her calm down and waiting for her speak when she was ready to.
Emma finally settled enough to speak up, still not making eye contact and looking down
"Gilda did it again and..." Emma trailed off, grabbing Ray's hand
"Kiss you?"
"Yea and she...."
"Take your time Em, I'll wait until you ready to tell me"
"Okay" she went quiet again, leaning against him. She took a deep breath before speaking again "she kissed but she also was trying things on like she held me against the wall and.."
Emma went quiet seeing Ray looking pissed off, ray noticed her quietness giving Emma a small kiss "I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at Gilda for doing those shit things"
".....okay. It's just I was worried that you would be"
"I would never be, I know you wouldn't. I mean it's be a different story if you were dating her at the same time as me and not telling me but you're not, she came onto you"
"Okay"
"Now I don't want to force you Emma but what exactly did she do?"
"Ray..."
"It's just so I can avoid doing something that may make you uncomfortable as it'll be a reminder"
"Oh I see but I'd rather you just did things like before"
"Alright if you say so"
Ray smiled kissing Emma's cheek before resting his head on her shoulder, he wrapped his arms around her waist. Emma giggled slightly, pushing his arms off her a little so she could swivel around and wrap her legs around him and have the two facing each other. Emma placed her hands on other side of his face and kissed him. Ray kissed her back letting Emma lead the pace wanting to ensure her comfort but also showing he was happy to take the lead if she wanted that.