Final chapter- this is home

It's been a month of living in the new houses. Emma decided to stay home during the day so the kids always had her, Nat or Anna around while Norman and Ray earned money to help everyone become successful. All the kids that could and wanted to went to school during the day.

Norman eventually came out to Ray and was relived to be accepted, Ray tellign norman he was best friend no matter what. and the two boys and Emma arranged one night a week to spend together. overtime norman moved on from his crush and emma set herself up for the challenge of findinng him someone to date. 

Nat confessed to Anna and the two started to date becoming everyone's favourite couple encouraging Emma to try and fight for First again despite Ray's unenthusiastic thoughts about it.

the group would often do a montly catch up with everyone. During one of these Emma told everyone what golda did but forgave her knowing she let the emotions get the best of her and the two have been regrowing their friendship.

(a/n: Real short chapter, I have college starting so wont be uploading other stories as much also lost motivation for this book and didnt want to just quit. Thank you to all those who kept reading. If you want to see more from me, please request some that I can use for oneshots or for a book in itself)