Beach birthday

Ray woke up later then everyone else and made his way downstairs still half asleep, seeing Emma helping Gilda pack a few bags. Ray stood confused for a second before remembering what was going on so went to his room and got dressed and packed a few things himself before walking back to the others.

Emma and him lead the way for the others, once they arrived at the beach the girls walked off to the changing rooms and ray found a spot in the shade to sit. Emma walked out in her swimsuit and went to see next to ray seeing him calmly watching the waves so watched with him, waiting for him to notice she had appeared but could tell he wasn't fully on earth so leaned against him. Ray slightly jumped before realising it was Emma so settled and put his arm around her.

"You coming into the water?"

"I might just stay here for a bit"

"Alright if you're sure! I'm going go join the others"

"Cool if you need anything let me know"

Emma nodded and raced off, ray dropped himself gently so he was lying on his back. Putting his sunglasses on and shutting his eyes so he wouldn't get blinded hearing someone walk over so waited till they stopped before opening his eyes. He looked up seeing it was Norman.

"Ray I just wanted to apologise, I'll find a way to make it up to you and everything. I just-"

"Got your head to lost in the idea your going to be the creator of a new world and in doing so wanted it to be how you want exactly"

"Yeaaaa"

"Look just don't get lost in the god complex and just be Norman and it'll be fine. I know some of the shit you did was because you were pretending to be someone your not"

"Yea I guess. Thanks for understanding Ray"

"It's not me you have to thank"

"What do you mean?"

"Emma wanted to give you a second chance like you guys did with me being the whole spy for Isabella thing"

"Right, she's so kind. You're lucky to have her"

"We are all lucky to just know her"

"Yea.. can I?" Norman said pointing at the empty towel by Ray.

"Oh sure go ahead" ray sat up only to be tackled by a soaking wet Emma. "Did you fall in or?"

"Don pushed me"

"Did he?"

"Yup!"

"Well good for don"

"Wow not going to shout at him"

"I would but your sat on me so"

"Awe but I don't want to move. Oh hey Norman didn't see you there. Well I'm going back possibly to get payback"

"Hey Emm- she's off again"

She moved off Ray to go back into the water, charging at Don to tackle him only to have him gently toss her over his shoulder into the water. Norman watched and chuckled before gently pushing Ray.

"Go on go help her"

Ray rolled his eyes before getting up and walking over to the others. Smirking when Don froze up and slowly backed away with his hands in the air.

"Oh.... Hello ray. Lovely weather we have. You know I should probably go get lunch for everyone"

"Or you can go for a swim?"

"Ray don't kill me! Gilda or Emma help!"

Gilda went to speak before Emma shook her heads "first time I was going to let you away with it but the second time was just mean so enjoy dealing with that"

Ray managed to catch don and lifted him onto his shoulder, having to secure his grip as don waved around like a fish out of water. Ray made his way into the water, stopping when it was halfway up his thigh and dunked Don in before walking back to Emma just in time to miss getting splashed back by don.

"I didn't actually think you'd do it!"

"Eh I've been wanting to get him back for all the annoying things he's done"

"Hang on Don I'll come help"

"It's fine Gilda- never mind you should have told me the idiot can't swim"

"It's don why do you expect? He's not a fast learner like us"

"I'll go help him you two go off!"

Ray nodded and looked at Emma waiting for her to start walking, the two got back to where Norman was sat. Emma sitting down between Ray's legs and leaning back against him.