Next steps

afTer a while the two broke apart from breath, emma went back to curling into ray, muttering him tomhim

"Can we start to progress things? Like between us"

"Yea if that's what you want we can"

"Yea, i think we've Found our feet together and i want to start expeRimenting"

"Then that's what we can do. Now come on let's head inside"

Emma blushed, trying to ignore her not so innocent thoughts, "already!?"

"Emma get your mind out of the gutter but we can stay outside if you'd prefer?"

"Ohhh, nl let's go in"

Ray nodded and lifted Emma up onto his back and walked inside, stopping when Norman got his attention.

"So we've saved enough money and been given fibe council houses so i think it's time we start splitting jp"

"Yep, if you give me a minute I can help you organise us into groups?"

"Sure"

Ray started walking again, dropping emam off into his room and settling her on the bed. "Try to get some rest, youl, feel calmer after a nap. I'll be with norman if you needed anything"

Emma went to debate seeing ray had already left so stayed quiet. The raven haired boy walked down to Norman and the two sat down starting to talk over the rough plan. Ray started the talk between the two for a changs

"Some say one older kid per houSe apart from the other two who can share"

"And then there's 36 ofUs Total Meaning there's 29 younger kids so Roughly speaking that's 6 young kids per house plus the older one so 7 maybe 8 in a house."

''Yep unless we split it sO there's 7 in each house regardless."

"That could work, although going by that we will have two kids left over"

'Then the two houses with two older kids can have an eXtra kid"

"So it's sorted, who pairw u then?"

"Myself and Emma, then maybe nat and anna? Unless you had other ideas"

"Yep, so the kids we need ro start splitting them jp"

Emma walked out struggling to sleep so came over sitting on ray's lap and curlee him to him, norman went to speak but judging by the look on ray's face he chose not to.

"What are you tWo doing?

'Organise groups for the houses we've given by the council"

''What do you need to do?"

'Pairing younger kids with the older kids we've assigned to a house"

'Wel, house 1 where Ray and I are In, I think we must have Jemima and Phil as these two can't go anywhere without us. Then we could have lannion and thoma?"

The three continued to chat and eventually sorted the groups so Norman got up to break the news to everyone since Ray was sitting with a now fast asleep emma.