╰┈➤ Chapter Fourteen

WARNING
Slightly homophobic thoughts
Slight drama
Very looooooooong chapter with 2500+ words~

* * *

MARTIAL LAW
- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

[Days later...]

"Pa! Can I and Martial go to Jollibee?"

Papa froze and was angered by Kuya Del's question.

"But it's getting dark. Don't you see the sun setting?" Papa asked back.

"We will bring you chickenjoy when we go back." Kuya Del added.

"I can cook my own fried chicken."

"How about peach mango pie?"

Papa went silent again. "Fine. Peach mango pie."

"YES! Gotta go-"

"You two are going home before seven in the evening!"

Kuya Del would surely bring us home by eight.

"Opo, pa!"

Without even saying any words, Kuya Del just pulled me by my hand out of the gate with him. I didn't even see him take his wallet!

He opened the car door for me. "Get in."

I bunched my eyebrows. "Wait. Why am I sitting beside the driver's seat?! I want to drive!" I debated.

"I'm the older brother. I drive!"

I sighed. I'm feeling lazy anyway to drive, so I just took a seat beside the driver's seat.

Kuya Del sat on his seat and quickly started the car. I crossed my arms and pouted. "I should drive. I defeated you in our arnis match!"

"You drive fast. I don't want you to give us violations again."

"It's at normal speed!"

"YOU LITERALLY DROVE OVER 150 KILOMETERS PER HOUR THE LAST TIME I ALLOWED YOU TO DRIVE!"

"IT'S NOT THAT FAST!"

"YOU'RE OVERTAKING ALMOST EVERY CAR IN OUR WAY!"

"THEY'RE SLOW!"

"AND YOU'RE FAST!"

I leaned back on my seat with my arms still crossed. "M'kay."

"Now, I defeated you." I felt him slightly punch my arm. I ignored him to show him I'm not playing games.

A few seconds later of being silent, I think he noticed I'm mad. He started forcing me to talk. "Hey. Hey, are you mad? Dude, I didn't know you got offended too. Ohhh, you feel bad you're defeated."

"No."

He chuckled. "Ang cute mo 'pag galit ka." ["You look cute when you're mad."]

I quickly glared at Kuya Del when I heard him. I had words to say about it but I couldn't say them! "S-S-Sto-top-"

"You're not used to compliments, I see."

I faced him away. He's starting to give me "cute" compliments again.

"When you're finally in a relationship, you'd get that a lot."

I started to become annoyed. I ignored him again.

It's not that I hate Kuya Del. He's thoughtful, caring and considerate. There are just times that he becomes too clingy or... too cheesy. Too close. Always saying that "relationship" thingy. I always feel like he's trying to make me feel what he felt since he got into a gay relationship. I'd rather be stone-hearted than to be softened by someone like Kuya Del.