╰┈➤ Epilogue

A|N

I don't wanna do the court scenes. I don't know anything about that xD This is the last happening of this book. I hope you enjoyed being here.

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

[Days later...]

MANILA PHILIPPINES
- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

"That wasn't me! I didn't know I got there in China! I-It's--"

"But, the person has the same flag as you! You illegally passed our border and communicated to no one about your visit!"

"Ch-China! M-Maybe he knew--"

"Our president never wanted to interrupt in this case. He knows nothing about the trespassing you did."

Waking up... with your family's dead bodies. Waking up with people asking you questions you aren't familiar with.

"Many are in favor that you should be responsible for the people killed by Martial Law back in Palawan."

"WHO THE HECK WOULD LET A MENTAL HOSPITAL PATIENT RULE OUR COUNTRY?!"

"Our president is still weak! His responsibilities are left behind because of his condition!"

Waking up with a lot of accusations. Things you never did. Things done by a part of me.

I've experienced being lonely. Fighting battles alone. But... this is the worst.

I have no family left to run to.

I have no imaginary friend to ask for help from.

I can't escape this reality. And I am afraid of it now.

My enemies are my own people. They hate me for what a part of me did.

They're millions. I am one. How will I talk to them?

I ran away.

I ran away from the ground and climbed up the hill.

The last escape I can do. This is where Martial Law felt relieved. This place must give me relief too.

"CHINA!"

I was tired. But, I came up here for him.

"China!"

I ran close to him. He is just standing, looking at the sunset... as if there's no chaos happening between us.

I noticed our surroundings. There are more flowers here than the last time I got here.

"What did you come here for, Philippines?"

I suddenly lost my words. But, I kept myself up. "I--"

"Where is Martial Law?"