/𝘚𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘣 𝘈 𝘋𝘶𝘣 𝘋𝘶𝘣/

i saw a comment on a shower smut, and it's honestly GENUIS.

so i will be doing that😋

(they are both 19 and share a dorm with each other in college)

————————

bruce's body was so sore.

his team had to baseball practice for five hours today. the coach wasn't in a good mood so he made all of them run and work out, since it's only rational for a coach to do that.

bruce was one of the two leaders on their team, so they always had to demonstrate what to do and then do it with the group. so the young adult had to do twice what everyone did. to say he was in extreme pain was an understatement.

his entire body hurt, even his head. but the part of him that hurt the most was his legs. his legs were thick and very muscular, but they were no match for the workouts they had to do today.

every step bruce took made his face flash with agony. he hobbled up the stairs to his dorm he shared with his boyfriend. bruce was so glad he'd have an entire week of doing nothing ahead of him.

opening the dorm room, he walked in and set his keys in a key bowl. the lights were on, so that must mean vance is home already. "vance i'm home!!" shouted bruce.

no response. bruce walked further to their bedroom and heard the shower running. a shower sounded like the best thing in the world right now for his tired body.

bruce got some clothes out of his drawer and headed to the bathroom. he opened the door and came face to face with vance's naked body.

vance had always been so well built, his abs and biceps as hard as stones. said male looked up and smiled when he saw his lovely boyfriend. bruce smiled and stripped.

"come in baby the waters nice and warm." vance opened the shower door and let bruce in. vance began to wash bruce's body. knowing he was tired and stressed from baseball, vance massaged his boyfriends muscles slowly.

bruce let out a sigh of content, not realizing it came out like a moan. vance's mind started to race, thinking of all they haven't done this week.

as vance massaged his muscles deeper and harder, bruce let out more pitiful whines. vance had enough at one though and grabbed bruce's hips and slammed him against the stone wall.

bruce looked up into vance's clouded eyes, too tired to register what was going to happen. he just looked up at him in a dazed trance. vance smirked and that and breathed out, "i'm sorry baby i didnt think i needed it tonight but i need you...." vance looked down.

"all of you."

vance's words finally sunk into the boy under him and widened his eyes in surprise. "vance, i'm tired but- i need a good fuck so i'll allow it."

bruce couldn't believe what he was saying. normally he gets shy about having sex, but he's been so stressed out and vance makes him feel so comfortable he just couldn't resist this time.

the two folded into each other and started to kiss, but it was barely even called that. kisses they exchanged were rough and full of tongue and teeth. the only sound you could hear now was the water running and bruce's pathetic whines.

vance took the next step and turned vance around, rubbing his sides in a comforting way. bruce moaned loud for the first time tonight. vance began to worship his beautiful boys body, just the way bruce loved it.

"i love your body baby, i love your ass, your hips, your stomach, your lips, but most importantly...... i love you." vance praised over and over again, speaking as if that's the only sentence his brain knew.