/ 𝘏𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯/

this one was requested by @Emily0540 hope you like it!!

PLEASE READ LAST TEXT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS CHAPTER!!!

⚠️SMUT⚠️

(both boys are 20,  modern days)

—————-

"VANCE DONT FORGET TO GET BEANS!!" bruce hollered to his husband.

the two had just recently married, and we're on their way to the nice place vance had gotten them.

vance's family had a lot of money, so they passed down the empire to their only son. bruce joked around that the older was his "sugar daddy". but bruce loved him very much.

"on it babe." the blonde ran off to find the dog, praying beans wouldn't make them late. bruce had begged him to get a corgi when they were engaged, thinking it was the first serious step.

he ran through the large house, yelling the dogs name and squeaking toys to get her attention. she was a purebred pembroke welsh corgi, the finest of her breed. vance thought she was perfect, only the best for his baby. but man did she have an attitude.

"aha you little booty." he spotted beans in their bed, staring at him. vance walked over to the dog, picking her up and dragging the now whining puppy downstairs.

bruce stood next to their brand-new 2022 black audi R8, a special wedding gift from bruce parents to the couple. "come on vance, we'll be late." the blonde grumbled as he set the dog in the backseat.

"yeah well your little dog decided to be a pain in the ass tonight." bruce gasped and covered the corgis ears. "don't speak that language in-front of the child!" vance chucked at his husbands adorableness.

vance put the car in drive and hit the gas. bruce looked out the window to watch their mansion disappear behind the gates and hedges. this was definitely going to be a night to remember. turning back around, he looked at vance.

"are we there yet?"

———————-

"woooowwwww." was all bruce could say when he saw the house. the boy jumped out of the car as soon as it stopped, vance following in suite.

it was gorgeous. white walls with tall glass windows, tinted to where you couldn't see even if you tried. it had an indoor AND outdoor pool. the place was just all around mesmerizing.

"babe, how could you-" bruce was interrupted by a pair of arms snaking around his waist. "don't worry about that, just enjoy your stay." vance whispered into his neck. bruce giggled at the contact. "-stop, it tickles!"

"whatever you wish, pretty boy." vance put his hands up in defense, walking back to the car to get their luggage. beans hopped out when the blonde opened the car door, excited to smell the new area.

"see you inside." bruce gave his new husband a quick kiss on the lips. this was about to be an unforgettable trip.

————————-

"vance stop~" bruce whined as he pushed the other away from him. they were currently snuggled up watching a movie on the massive couch, vance wanting to take some action.

the blonde whined in frustration and peered over his newlyweds shoulder. bruce wasn't paying any attention to him, and he didn't like it one bit.

so he decided to take matters into his own hands.

vance scooped bruce up in a flash, darting to the bedroom. as usual when he was picked up, the younger whined and punched vance. they were soft punches, never meaning to actually hurt.

"i've had enough waiting." vance threw his lover on the fairly large bed. bruce's body bounced softly a few times, but he was still dizzy.

bruce yelped in surprise when vance snatched him by his ankles and pulled him farther down the bed. the boy watched as his lover climbed on top of him slowly, eyes burning holes into his soul.

"let me have just a few hours okay?" vance whispered in his ear. bruce shuddered at the warm breath tickles his ear. "f-fine." the boy could no longer hold back. he wanted this too.

vance smirked in victory and yanked off his clothes. the brunette just sat there and watched. he had seen it all before, but he wanted the other to take full control this time.

after vance had undressed, he looked at bruce expectantly. "well, aren't you gonna take your clothes off." bruce looked up at him with his siren-like eyes. "do it for me."

an evil smirk danced vance's lips, finally piecing what bruce's game plan was together. "whatever you wish, pretty boy." bruce's face lit up with slight fire at the name. out of all the times he's used it on him, on these moments is when it has the most impact.

bruce covered his eyes with arms, letting his lover undress him. he internally laughed at how quickly vance wanted the items off. his desperation showed when they got like this.

"prep or no prep?" he asked the boy under him, getting lube out of his bag. bruce sat up and tapped his finger on his chin in thought. "hmm let's see....no prep."

vance's eyes travelled up to meet his. "daring aren't we?" bruce nodded his head in pride. "well, we all know how much you like it rough." vance rubbed a small layer of lubricant onto his dick.

letting the boy take his desired position, the blonde finally entered. it was a tight squeeze, but he held out. bruce on the other hand, felt like he was being torn apart. 'maybe prep wasn't such a bad idea.'  he thought.

vance saw his husbands pained face, so he stayed still and waited for him to adjust. the two stayed still, naked bodies being illuminated by the moonlight.

"i'm not a baby, you can move babe." bruce reassured his lover. vance always became super conscious of bruce's well-being in intimacy, not matter how many times bruce tells him he's okay. "are you sure?" he asked one more time. his newlywed narrowed his eyes at him.

"vance i love you, but for the love of god just please go."

the blonde chuckled and did as he was told, going at sharp, coordinated angles. bruce moaned out in pain and pleasure, loving how well vance was to him.

as time went on, vance became impatient. his thrust turned fast and rough, leaving bruce in shambles. he had no mercy on the brunette, so happy to finally have these cherished moments with the one he loves most in the world.

"ah fuck... i'm close baby." vance warned. bruce nodded his head, trying to speak but couldn't physically do it. all he could do was just moan and nod his head in response. pitiful.

after a few more pleasurable minutes, bruce released onto their chests. as if they were bluetooth connected, vance came just minutes later. the two lay in bed, trying to catch their breath.

"i think you upped your game vance." bruce snickered at his own comment. vance picked his head up, snorting and rolling his eyes. "gee, thanks bruce; real kind of you." the boys made eye contact and laughed. 

suddenly, vance face turned serious.

"round 2?"

————————

HERE YOU GO GIRLY I HOPE THIS IS TO YOUR STANDARDS🫶🏼

anyways i wanted to clarify from my last post "true rumors".

for those of you who think i romanized toxic relationships and thinking that the conflict is canon, no i absolutely do not. i said before some of these angst are based off of events that happened in MY life. and i WILL be making a part 2 for all of ur guys' requests

love ya!!